Topic: Why at browser Google Chrome discovery the browser without (selenium extensions opens?
Google Chrome Portable (portable) which is allocated in a folder
On it extensions are installed: Site Geo IP Locator;
The screenshot http://prntscr.com/c8vkn5 see
At start the PROJECT 1 on C# (with usage selenium, WebDriver.dll, chromedriver.exe) opens browser Google Chrome Portable in which the extension "Chrome Automation Extension" which I did not install is installed only.
The project scenario:
1. To open browser Google Chrome Portable which is on the way c:\soft\UD\GoogleChromePortable\1_1\GoogleChromePortable_1.exe;
2. To open a search engine (google.com);
3. To enter a word for search;
4. To carry out search;
1. Why when we launch the PROJECT 1 on C# which under the scenario opens browser Google Chrome Portable, in the browser the extension "Chrome Automation Extension" which I did not install is installed only, and the installed extension is not present?
The screenshot http://prntscr.com/c8r3lm see
1. GoogleChromePortable.rar - https://yadi.sk/d/P5YwafKTuPbCq
2. _exe.rar - https://yadi.sk/d/xKhCLA4LuPevA
3. _.rar - https://yadi.sk/d/RUOpjj64uPexY
FOR PROJECT START IT IS REQUIRED TO FULFIL THE FOLLOWING:
1. APPLICATION 1 (GoogleChromePortable.rar) to dearchive and allocate on a disk "C"
That files were on following ways accordingly:
1. The file GoogleChromePortable_1.exe - was on the way
I.e. a folder "soft" simply to allocate on a disk c:\