1

Topic: A little HWAVEOUT

What will be, if I create a little HWAVEOUT and then simultaneously for all I will cause waveOutWrite? It would be desirable that type sounds were played simultaneously. Whether there are warranties any?

2

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> That will be, if I create a little HWAVEOUT and then simultaneously for all I will cause waveOutWrite? It would be desirable that type sounds were played simultaneously. And will be. Whether TB> there are warranties any? In systems from XP and above a warranty absolute. In 2k and more low - depends on the driver.

3

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: whether TB>> There are warranties any? I eat> In systems from XP and above a warranty absolute. Perfectly, and how many the maximum  can be created? Interesting for a computer with a pig onboard and 192   and 600 .

4

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> how many the maximum  can be created? Explicitly it, as far as I know, is not limited anywhere. Probably, it is restricted only by the memory size, an accessible sound subsystem under lists and .

5

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Probably, it is restricted only by the memory size, an accessible sound subsystem under lists and . What order of value? One hundred pulls?

6

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> What order of value? One hundred pulls? I do not know. Theoretically, should pull and more, practically - for a long time would check up already.

7

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> practically - for a long time would check up already. How? At me a computer new, and someone launches my program on the old.

8

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> As? At me a computer new, and someone launches my program on the old. About virtual machines never heard?

9

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> About virtual machines never heard? At me it is not present, never used, in general to ask easier.

10

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> At me it is not present, never used, in general to ask easier. Certainly, let others for you work.

11

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Certainly, let others for you work. What means "work", if they already have data, probably it not so there is no saying?

12

Re: A little HWAVEOUT

Hello, T4r4sB, you wrote: TB> if they already have data, probably it not so there is no saying? Probably, someone also has data, and it will be easy to them to tell, try to wait. At me the exact data is not present.