1

Topic: Advise the good book on technology COM

Dear colleagues, could not advise you the good book on technology COM? Me interests normal COM, not DCOM and not COM +. Whether there is something approaching in the Internet (in Russian or English languages)?

2

Re: Advise the good book on technology COM

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: http://rsdn.org/summary/247.xml (it is better to find through the site menu this section).

3

Re: Advise the good book on technology COM

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: RF> Dear colleagues, could not advise you the good book on technology COM? Me interests normal COM, not DCOM and not COM +. Whether RF> There is something approaching in the Internet (in Russian or English languages)?  not bad wrote, and in spite of the fact that the book old, and  that a title and at all does not hint about what. There in the core about ATL, but this best that I saw. Here the Author (): Alexey Kobernichenko At you never arose problems with change of the program and adding in it of new functionality? You would like to expand possibilities of the applications, instead of to rewrite them periodically? You want to divide the application into independent components? It is necessary to accelerate their development, to simplify adjustment, to make more dynamical?

4

Re: Advise the good book on technology COM

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: RF> Dear colleagues, could not advise you the good book on technology COM? Me interests normal COM, not DCOM and not COM +. Whether RF> There is something approaching in the Internet (in Russian or English languages)? I do not know as in an Internet, and generally - "Essence of technology COM" Donald Boksa - the good book

5

Re: Advise the good book on technology COM

Hello, Marty, you wrote: M> I do not know as in an Internet, and generally - "Essence of technology COM" Donald Boksa - the good book Is  "Bases COM" ("Inside COM") Dejla Rodzhersona.

6

Re: Advise the good book on technology COM

Hello, AndrewJD, you wrote: + Essential COM, ATL Internals.