1

Topic: About toothbrushing

2

Re: About toothbrushing

3

Re: About toothbrushing

Hello, Arsen. Shnurkov, you wrote: AS> Only 5 % of the population of a planet correctly brush teeth, AS> remaining 95 % suffer caries I do not clean and I do not suffer. The last sufferings tested is exceptional from doctors because of which it was necessary to pull out tooth with  (as result of the previous treatment). The second chewing still keep. I think if also it to allow to heal that and it I will lose.

4

Re: About toothbrushing

Hello, Arsen. Shnurkov, you wrote: AS> Only 5 % of the population of a planet correctly brush teeth, AS> remaining 95 % suffer caries, and at 80 % of people of a problem with gums, the World Health Organization informs Sugar - caries principal cause. The less it you use, the better.

5

Re: About toothbrushing

Hello, Vladek, you wrote: V> Sugar - caries principal cause. The less it you use, the better. I read that at all sugar and . When on teeth there is a sweet touch from the test . Especially a problem when teeth porous. In itself sugar not so it is terrible. Well and drinks with  acid, of course, but here hardly someone drinks such rubbish (the same Coca-Cola and so forth).

6

Re: About toothbrushing

Hello, Arsen. Shnurkov, AS> Only 5 % of the population of a planet correctly brush teeth that I brush teeth that I do not clean - any difference, there is no caries since 1995 and any hole and any tooth (except the unique wisdom tooth which has decayed at once) did not lose I brush teeth exceptional that "smelled well for associates". In remaining problems with teeth are not present. I get in these of 5 %? AS> remaining 95 % suffer caries, and at 80 % of people of a problem with gums, the World Health Organization informs it is not necessary to guzzle fast food and sweets bags.

7

Re: About toothbrushing

> it is not necessary to guzzle fast food and sweets bags. I will add: if coffee and black tea to replace with green tea teeth besides will be longer white.

8

Re: About toothbrushing

Hello,    ija - , you wrote: > Hello, Arsen. Shnurkov, > I brush teeth exceptional that "smelled well for associates". In remaining problems with teeth are not present. I get in these of 5 %? You get to 5 % with is exceptional steady teeth. My friend such too was - anything with teeth never was. Anything specific in its diet or a leaving method was not.