1

Topic: I can not translate

Colleagues, something I can not understand  the last sentence at all.  too does not help. It is any specific term, , the settled word combination? What does this buyer want from me? Good Morning, I hope you can help me please. We ordered from yourselves on 24th November 2016 the following: - "xxx yyy zzz (electronic delivery)" https://secure.avangate.com/order/check … ?xxxyyyzzz I now have my customer chasing delivery of this, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency. Thanks It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? What means the selected?

2

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Colleagues, NWP> something I can not understand  the last sentence at all. NWP> Guglenie too does not help. It is any specific term, , the settled word combination? NWP> that this buyer wants from me? NWP> NWP> Good Morning, NWP> I hope you can help me please. NWP> We ordered from yourselves on 24th November 2016 the following: - NWP> "xxx yyy zzz (electronic delivery)" NWP> https://secure.avangate.com/order/check … ?xxxyyyzzz NWP> I now have my customer chasing delivery of this, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency. NWP> Thanks NWP> It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? NWP> that means the selected? I think it machine translation such Let reformulate.

3

Re: I can not translate

Hello, itlab, you wrote: I> I think it machine translation such I> Let reformulate. Yes it like  the Englishman.  to it machine translation would surrender.

4

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Colleagues, NWP> something I can not understand  the last sentence at all. NWP> Guglenie too does not help. It is any specific term, , the settled word combination? NWP> that this buyer wants from me? NWP> NWP> Good Morning, NWP> I hope you can help me please. NWP> We ordered from yourselves on 24th November 2016 the following: - NWP> "xxx yyy zzz (electronic delivery)" NWP> https://secure.avangate.com/order/check … ?xxxyyyzzz NWP> I now have my customer chasing delivery of this, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency. NWP> Thanks NWP> It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? NWP> that means the selected? I not so understand who of that at whom bought, but the last phrase implies that its customer of that received less that and now presses on writing and hurries it, and he in turn would want that you understood a situation and helped somewhat quicker.

5

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Justme03, you wrote: J> I not so understand who of that at whom bought, but the last phrase implies that its customer of that received less that and now presses on writing and hurries it, and he in turn would want that you understood a situation and helped somewhat quicker. Not easier in that case to give  and  a key?

6

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Yes it like  the Englishman.  to it machine translation would surrender. Not similar on  English, unless on the Hindu.

7

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Yes it like  the Englishman.  to it machine translation would surrender. English for writing explicitly language nonnative.

8

Re: I can not translate

Hello, sushko, you wrote: S> English for writing explicitly language nonnative. Many for whom Russian - native, too write on it with gross spelling mistakes.

9

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? NWP> that means the selected? The key it wants from you. Very strongly. Also asks to hurry. Of what I do an output that it it and did not receive

10

Re: I can not translate

11

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Grayscaler, you wrote: S>> English for writing explicitly language nonnative. G> many for whom Russian - native, too write on it with gross spelling mistakes. Not to such level.

12

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> I now have my customer chasing delivery of this, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency. "My client tries to understand where deliverable" (that is a key). chase something = purposefully to search for something I have xyz doing something = at me is xyz which does something

13

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L> Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP>> Yes it like  the Englishman.  to it machine translation would surrender. L> it is not similar on  English, unless to the Hindu. Absolutely kosher English. Hindus by the way so do not speak.

14

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Kernan, you wrote: K> not easier in that case to give  and  a key? ? The letter with a key in spam can got or an error made at soap instructions

15

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> Guglenie too does not help. It is any specific term, , the settled word combination? Which word causes questions? A verb chase? The dude bought the program for the client, and that key did not receive.

16

Re: I can not translate

Hello, wantus, you wrote: W> absolutely kosher English. Hindus by the way so do not speak. We ordered from yourselves if also kosher any it is strong

17

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Grayscaler, you wrote: G> G> We ordered from yourselves G> If also kosher any it is strong  quite common phrase - "we ordered from the person for someone"

18

Re: I can not translate

Hello, icezone, you wrote: I> quite common phrase - "we ordered from the person for someone" Only here "we ordered at ".

19

Re: I can not translate

20

Re: I can not translate

Hello, Grayscaler, you wrote: G> Only here "we ordered at ". , stepped

21

Re: I can not translate

Yes, the client sits at it on a tail concerning delivery, the key urgently waits. NWP> I now have my customer chasing delivery of this, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency. NWP> Thanks NWP> [/q] NWP> It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? NWP> that means the selected?

22

Re: I can not translate

Hello, NWP, you wrote: NWP> It he thus wants to tell, what they did not receive a key? Or they received a key, but expected something other. Specify at the client what exactly it wants, at the same time describing conventional process of setting of the program, substituting there its key at possibility.