1

Topic: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Approved in 1st reading http://www.interfax.ru/russia/541733 Moscow. On December, 16th. INTERFAX.RU - the State Duma on Friday approved in the first reading the bill, including giving possibility to enter paid entrance to cities and to install paid parkings in court yard of apartment houses. It is a question about imported by the government on April, 16th, 2016 in the State Duma the bill containing norms which give the chance to the authorities of introduction of uncontested paid entrance to certain zones of cities. The project provides possibility of establishment of the free rates for driving on sections of highways or the prohibition of driving of vehicles on them. Besides, according to the bill, authorities can organize paid parking space in court yard of apartment houses.

2

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

M> the Project provides possibility of establishment of the free rates for driving on sections of highways or the prohibition of driving of vehicles on them. Besides, according to the bill, authorities can organize paid parking space in court yard of apartment houses. [/q] According to the Ukrainian law the earth round the house (how many that of meters) belongs to the house, that is on equal footing to all co-owners. What side here the authorities, me it is not clear

3

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Kodt, you wrote: the Authorities here - to organize. That co-owners on equal footing were not engaged in amateur performance. To integrate into uniform city system of payment instead of there were on duty zhloby-parkovshchiki (collecting preferentially to itself in a pocket). To relieve of illegal barriers and posts. To trace a card of employment of places, to show it on a city site. To conduct statistics. And much, many other things. Besides, if the house is constructed till a privatization epoch, that, for certain, the part of shares belongs to the authorities. And and in new houses the part of locations is redeemed by the authorities. So their voice here too is. It is all well, and even  I approve. But paid court yard - it is search.

4

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

The Authorities here - to organize. That co-owners on equal footing were not engaged in amateur performance. You did not understand: if I the owner, it is possible to organize on my earth a parking only expropriating, or redeeming it. Otherwise the authorities with the desire to earn additionally go wood. Here present: you bought the agricultural purpose land, and the state  here again there will be a collective farm. It according to what law?

5

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Michael7, you wrote: M> Moscow. On December, 16th. INTERFAX.RU - the State Duma on Friday approved in the first reading the bill, including giving possibility to enter paid entrance to cities and to install paid parkings in court yard of apartment houses. <Philosophical> As a whole all it it is no wonder. The motor car park develops the rates advancing on the order rates of development of public space of cities. And motor car park and autotraffic development much cheaper also does not demand efforts on coordination - as that is demanded by development of highways and parking space. So it is necessary to push all motor car park and all autotraffic into available environment, entering restrictions and a differentiated board for usage it is easier, than to alter cities - not SimSiti nevertheless. Here also it is reaped paid parkings, paid roads, paid entrances, etc. Alternatives now is not present. And availability of the car is basically a certain slyness. That the car could use comfortably - the parking space, roads is necessary. So a car basically - luxury for the modern inhabitancy, where a place in cities, especially historical centers - expensive.

6

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Michael7, you wrote: M> Approved in 1st reading http://www.interfax.ru/russia/541733 It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments. That the selected places had the majority of machines. It certainly is strange to demand such luxury when in new microdistricts even often there are normal roads, no shower water drain, schools, kindergartens, hospitals and an other necessary infrastructure. But once it is necessary to start to do all for people. Got already to forbid and not . Where  that goes from the general paid parkings? Exactly. As a result it is had that is had:  barriers with supervisors, everywhere made paid parkings, and to park all the same a problem.

7

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, VovkaMorkovka, you wrote:> the Authorities here - to organize. That co-owners on equal footing were not engaged in amateur performance. VM> you did not understand: if I the owner, it is possible to organize on my earth a parking only expropriating, or redeeming it. Otherwise the authorities with the desire to earn additionally go wood. Here present: you bought the agricultural purpose land, and the state  here again there will be a collective farm. It according to what law? Now (where it is not led yet) actively goes  the city earth: to what house how many  to territory belongs, what mission of this earth that is public roads etc. clearly that on  territory Sobjanin with Liksutovym do not get, only more often into it enters only  round the house.

8

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, VovkaMorkovka, you wrote:> the Authorities here - to organize. That co-owners on equal footing were not engaged in amateur performance. VM> you did not understand: if I the owner, it is possible to organize on my earth a parking only expropriating, or redeeming it. Otherwise the authorities with the desire to earn additionally go wood. Here present: you bought the agricultural purpose land, and the state  here again there will be a collective farm. It according to what law? Any such, well or here such - it is a lot of variants.

9

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: > Hello, Michael7, you wrote: M>> Approved in 1st reading http://www.interfax.ru/russia/541733 > It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments. That the selected places had the majority of machines. Alas, we do not wait > It certainly strange to demand such luxury when in new microdistricts even often there are normal roads, no shower water drain, schools, kindergartens, hospitals and an other necessary infrastructure. That's it therefore also we do not wait. > Got already to forbid and not . Whether still will be... : will not be neither roads, nor kindergartens, parkings, and all because here

10

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: > It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments you you hope that it will be free???

11

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Michael7, you wrote: M> M> the Project provides possibility of establishment of the free rates for driving on sections of highways or the prohibition of driving of vehicles on them. Besides, according to the bill, authorities can organize paid parking space in court yard of apartment houses. In Moscow at center like for a long time already tenants forced to pay for parkings and without this law.

12

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: > Got already to forbid and not . Where  that goes from the general paid parkings? Exactly. As a result it is had that is had:  barriers with supervisors Not everywhere, but only at center. > everywhere made paid parkings, and to park all the same a problem. The prices too low, but it . Gradually I think find boundary, after which parking become empty. + in Moscow made absolutely idiotically. On weekdays, when they  are not necessary, parkings paid, and on days off what for made free and a horse-radish will park at center, arriving in output to take a walk.

13

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, jhfrek, you wrote: >> It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments J> you you hope that it will be free??? Naturally is not present. Anybody after all does not demand apartment for people free of charge. For all it is necessary to pay an equivalent of the work, including for a place for the machine.

14

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: >>> It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments J>> you you hope that it will be free??? > naturally is not present. Anybody after all does not demand apartment for people free of charge. For all it is necessary to pay an equivalent of the work, including for a place for the machine. Whereas it helps, if the parking space at center is easy to cost 100 kilodollars or even one million

15

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: the Prices too low, but it . Gradually I think find boundary, after which parking become empty. + In Moscow made absolutely idiotically. On weekdays, when they  are not necessary, parkings paid, and on days off what for made free and a horse-radish will park at center, arriving in output to take a walk. All from a lack, instead of from excess. From me nearby there is a large shopping center, a hypermarket. There parking spaces to a fig, probably some thousand. And the majority of them are permanently occupied irrespective of day of week. I checked up, it appeared that the nearest two microdistricts are constructed generally without parkings. Obviously that local residents stupidly leave the machines near shop. Therefore there permanently all is hammered. That is people stupidly have no place to leave more than the machine since near houses of places generally never is not present. I consider such problems arise because of that that parkings elementarily do not suffice, instead of because of them  or .

16

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, jhfrek, you wrote: J> whereas it helps, if the parking space at center is easy to cost 100 kilodollars or even one million Well new habitation after all so it is not necessary. If in each house of steam of underground floors will be a parking, at cost of a square they  will exceed habitation, and is faster on the contrary.

17

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: > All from a lack, instead of from excess. > From me nearby there is a large shopping center, a hypermarket. There parking spaces to a fig, probably some thousand. And the majority of them are permanently occupied irrespective of day of week. I checked up, it appeared that the nearest two microdistricts are constructed generally without parkings. Obviously that local residents stupidly leave the machines near shop. Therefore there permanently all is hammered. That is people stupidly have no place to leave more than the machine since near houses of places generally never is not present. I consider such problems arise because of that that parkings elementarily do not suffice, instead of because of them  or . At me nearby an example, when because of .  on 20  the person, microdistrict with high-rise buildings: the machine there is no place to deliver, put even along road under the badge of (probably,  do not touch). Along the same road almost empty paid parking which quite would suffice on all living nearby. Here in an adjacent subject was about saving on water accounts for which 10 times less, than even for the cheapest parking, and you say that matter is not in money.

18

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: J>> whereas it helps, if the parking space at center is easy to cost 100 kilodollars or even one million > Well new habitation after all so it is not necessary. If in each house of steam of underground floors will be a parking, at cost of a square they  will exceed habitation, and is faster on the contrary. And the parking - costs. Considered - will be, to build underground floors more expensively than terrestrial.

19

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, VovkaMorkovka, you wrote: VM> According to the Ukrainian law the earth round the house (how many that of meters) belongs to the house, that is on equal footing to all co-owners. What side here the authorities, me not clearly the Authorities regulate a usage mode of the earths in all territory of the state. It is obvious that though the earth and belongs to the house, proprietors cannot agree and construct on the earth for example factory or priming, the authorities do not resolve. With such law of the power and parking of cars can regulate. It does not restrict the property right to the earth. If owners disagree to fulfill the state rules of the organization of parking places in city boundaries - can roll up all earth a lawn and the machine on it not to put.

20

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Ops> At me nearby an example, when because of .  on 20  the person, microdistrict with high-rise buildings: the machine there is no place to deliver, put even along road under the badge of (probably,  do not touch). Along the same road almost empty paid parking which quite would suffice on all living nearby. Here it at you  or poverty. P.S. I in Ukraine such did not see.

21

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> Here it at you  or poverty. Well I was not interested in the prices for that parking, truth expensively can also. And about  who would speak, an input in  a toilet on the code from the check I only  saw.

22

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> Here it at you  or poverty. T> P.S. I in Ukraine such did not see. At us too once were afraid to leave in court yard.

23

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Michael7, you wrote: M> Approved in 1st reading http://www.interfax.ru/russia/541733 Something it is search already. I hope at them mind suffices not to do paid a parking in dormitory areas. And that after all the national protest can saddle what-thread Navalnyj.

24

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Vasisualy Pupkindt, you wrote: > It is necessary to wait when into building ruless enter obligations for builders mandatory to do for each apartment house a parking at least by an amount of apartments. That the selected places had the majority of machines. It certainly is strange to demand such luxury when in new microdistricts even often there are normal roads, no shower water drain, schools, kindergartens, hospitals and an other necessary infrastructure. But once it is necessary to start to do all for people. > Got already to forbid and not . Where  that goes from the general paid parkings? Exactly. As a result it is had that is had:  barriers with supervisors, everywhere made paid parkings, and to park all the same a problem. And still builders it is necessary to force to bring the selected band to the house, and to expand adjoining trunks if is. If is not present to build. To sense from free and parkings if to go therefrom before operation all on the general roads.

25

Re: The law on paid entrance to cities and parkings in court yard

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Well I was not interested in the prices for that parking, truth expensively can also. And about  who would speak, an input in  a toilet on the code from the check I only  saw. In EU bluntly floor-evrika