1

Topic: Sandbox for overindulgence with the assembler

It would be desirable to see certain "AsmNotepad" in which it is possible to type some commands, to launch, debug, look perfomance. And also to see a processor state, registers and , a stack, storage of process.

2

Re: Sandbox for overindulgence with the assembler

Hello, okon, you wrote: O> It would be desirable to see certain "AsmNotepad" in which it is possible to type some commands, to launch, debug, look perfomance. fasm O> And also to see a processor state, registers and , a stack, storage of process. It already a debugger, for example ollydbg

3

Re: Sandbox for overindulgence with the assembler

Hello, mike_rs, you wrote: _> Hello, okon, you wrote: O>> It would be desirable to see certain "AsmNotepad" in which it is possible to type some commands, to launch, debug, look perfomance. _> fasm as?

4

Re: Sandbox for overindulgence with the assembler

Hello, sin_cos, you wrote: _> Hello, mike_rs, you wrote: _>> Hello, okon, you wrote: O>>> It would be desirable to see certain "AsmNotepad" in which it is possible to type some commands, to launch, debug, look perfomance. _>> fasm _> as? Apart from the command line version for Windows console this package contains the one with integrated syntax-highlighting editor, so you can edit, compile and execute your programs from one place.

5

Re: Sandbox for overindulgence with the assembler

Hello, mike_rs, you wrote: _> Hello, sin_cos, you wrote: _>> Hello, mike_rs, you wrote: _>>> Hello, okon, you wrote: O>>>> It would be desirable to see certain "AsmNotepad" in which it is possible to type some commands, to launch, debug, look perfomance. _>>> fasm _>> as? _> Apart from the command line version for Windows console this package contains the one with integrated syntax-highlighting editor, so you can edit, compile and execute your programs from one place. Where there to debug, look perfomance?