1

Topic: New opened OC.

Here - http://forum.osdev.org/viewtopic.php?f= … 59f7d78731 the Main thing there, at a forum is any dispute about Russian developers, funny... But the main thing nevertheless that that without milliard , and three . Scientific research institute, and the main thing (!!!) without any or pathos manager, people made OS. We are glad for others....

2

Re: New opened OC.

Hello, kd112, you wrote: K> Here - http://forum.osdev.org/viewtopic.php?f= … 59f7d78731 Thanks. But, alas, ToaruOS's kernel in its current form is 32-bit, non-SMP, monolithic (but modular), and Unix-like Again Unix-like. How many it is already possible to force a corpse of this out-of-date architecture? What for it is necessary next , if them and so  chew? Hobby-project, clearly, and the dude, unconditionally, the good fellow also is very abrupt. But all the same it is not especially interesting. P.S. From comments in a development branch: The comments are at the usual level for a Russian development community - 99 % are imbeciles, the remaining 1 % are self-righteous jerks, so you do not really wanna know. Well... The knee, unconditionally, but something in it is.

3

Re: New opened OC.

Hello, kd112, you wrote: K> But the main thing nevertheless that that without milliard , and three . Scientific research institute, and the main thing (!!!) without any or pathos manager, people made OS. The kernel Linux without drivers is all some (2-3) mbytes of source codes. Quite on forces to one (!) person working in a mode "hour before a dream". So also you too can, simply did not try.

4

Re: New opened OC.

Hello, kd112, you wrote: K> Here - http://forum.osdev.org/viewtopic.php?f= … 59f7d78731 K> the Main thing there, at a forum is any dispute about Russian developers, funny... In something it is right, though    in . K> But the main thing nevertheless that that without milliard , and three . Scientific research institute, and the main thing (!!!) without any or pathos manager, people made OS. It not  . Similar the project much, it is simple not all lead up it to something . K> we are glad for others.... At some it was the degree project.

5

Re: New opened OC.

K> But the main thing nevertheless that that without milliard , and three . Scientific research institute, and the main thing (!!!) without any or pathos manager, people made OS. There is still such interesting project - Embox: the Model  is conducted in tight cooperation with chair of System Programming of Matematiko-mechanical faculty of St.Petersburg State University. In particular, project Embox is used for obtaining by students of practical skills in various disciplines, such, as: architecture of operating systems, embedded systems, programming of microcontrollers and so on. Except technical disciplines, the project is used as a platform of obtaining of experience by students in control of IT projects. Except training, on the basis of the project various researches are conducted in plot areas of OS and computing systems. The given operating time with success are applied in various commercial projects in areas: the MANAGEMENT information systems which have been built in and telecommunication systems.