26

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, vmpire, you wrote: LVE>> Then you can defame more effectively the compatriot and extol import technology! LVE>> after all it at us is national tradition. V> Opa, as the argumentation already a policy and patriotism went... V> I so understand, other arguments are not present more. It, purely cultural-linguistic aspect. You have a familiar Englishman? Try to tell to it at what or disagreement - "you're wrong", and look at its response. If you do not have such possibility - that I to you will tell that for English culture it is the big roughness. It all the same that on * to send. Talk will be ended at once. However we got used to speak each other: - bla-bla, you are not right. - bla-bla, no, you are not right. For this reason Russian perceive in the west as rough barbarians. Well and who we still are, if to unwinding we reject experience each other. It is no wonder that with such approach we cannot create any technology without  an automatic machine lock. You know - I was simply tired to argue. I never loved this business and always tried to understand people. Now I understood - the Russian person is ALWAYS wrong. It as a fall of man. Was born Russian? Then you are not right. Thanks if read my confession up to the end.

27

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> Do so. I assure you. Full products in which the functional is doubled and the systems concept is broken. Full, all is true.  break, double a functional. But the combinatorics and close thus is not present. LVE> I.e. there is a speeding up of questions of developing through engaging of additional number of developers. Incorrect relationship of cause and effect, substitution of concepts. The amount of developers grows owing to growth of volume of tasks. Unless growth of number of tasks is caused only (or at least in the core!) Necessity to force developing questions? Is not present certainly. V>> yes at normal architecture of an average hand will be the same. I, here am real, is better at architecture with k * l * m * n methods would look - wildly curiously, especially in a product from the company employing 1000 developers on incomes of sale of this product. LVE> Be employed in large office and to you suggest to write methods for a large quantity of special cases. Concept "huge" - it subjective. And actually I just that will be k + l + m + n + "huge", and at all k * l * m * n. LVE> And, without what or systematizations. I.e. somebody who in a head does not have any system sits and suggests to close each separate case. The product on an output will not be. Any. In a reality certainly  is, it prevails and is beyond architecture of the code, there are also exceptions pretty often - caused by the rational approach in product development. LVE> Because time - money. LVE> decisions are necessary specific, instead of the general. LVE> And are necessary already yesterday. You are surprised, but that with "tensor architecture" that about any another in though how many that a large commercial product will be the same. Will be as a result and the private decisions necessary "already yesterday" and there will be a certain "average" architecture. Paraphrasing, the architecture is a process, instead of a state. She will adapt under real, not laboratory, conditions. It will be capable to suffer developers,  frames, an error of the architect, to suffer "urgently it is necessary yesterday" and many other things. If will not be - there will be no this product and there will be no company.  architecture it is beautiful - but only because it seems as if all flow of tasks and real development process are inscribed in it.

28

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> Hello, vmpire, you wrote: LVE>>> Then you can defame more effectively the compatriot and extol import technology! LVE>>> after all it at us is national tradition. V>> Opa, as the argumentation already a policy and patriotism went... V>> I so understand, other arguments are not present more. LVE> It, purely cultural-linguistic aspect. LVE> you have a familiar Englishman? LVE> try to tell to it at what or disagreement - "you're wrong", and look at its response. LVE> <...> I permanently communicate with English-speaking many years. That you wrote for me obviously, but does not concern at all an essence of a considered question. The same as the nationality and patriotism do not concern a policy. LVE> well and who we still are if to unwinding we reject experience each other. You still wrote nothing to reject. Now for me it is all looks as the invention of a bicycle after the big time led in insulation from the software development industry. Which (insulation) all the same ended recently (probably, change of operation or the termination of very long project). The invention, no doubt, necessary and useful. Only here for a long time not new, but many years ago mastered by the industry. In particular, under the link resulted by me you can see set of alternative methods of reduction of complexity in addition to yours. As far as I understand, it is the closest to "Subject-oriented programming", but precisely not to tell, as at you only rather the general reasonings. LVE> it is no wonder that with such approach we cannot create any technology without  an automatic machine lock. It is no wonder that some cannot discuss without  a subject. LVE> you know - I was simply tired to argue. I never loved this business and always tried to understand people. You do not argue. You do not result arguments. You do not refute arguments of opponents. It not dispute. It  flags,  slogans and attaching of labels. Excuse for frankness as you wrote, it is national line. LVE> now I understood - the Russian person is ALWAYS wrong. LVE> it as a fall of man. LVE> Was born Russian? Then you are not right. And who is wrong, if two Russian argue?

29

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, viellsky, you wrote: you very well expressed. It agree with the majority of your conclusions. However here in this place there is an interesting aspect: LVE>> And, without what or systematizations. V> I.e. somebody who in a head does not have any system sits... In many bearded companies there are old residents who do not understand OOP, polymorphism, templates and other technologies. They once  the code on bare , with malloc () from which I shudder. And anything to change they do not want not to lose the influence. Exist as a dog in the manger. Here such practice. How in such situation managing directors operate? In one such firm the managing director employed people for operation from a blank leaf. I.e. the accepted format of files was a working context only. Each worker himself wrote the code for operation with files and built the object model. Functional  dared with the help . See, what horrors happen in life!

30

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

LVE> Was born Russian? Then you are not right. LVE> thanks if read my confession up to the end. Whether in course dear gin what there is a heap of forums on creation of Russians of programming? http://plana.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2

31

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, vmpire, you wrote: V> Now for me it is all looks as the invention of a bicycle after the big time led in insulation from the software development industry. V> which (insulation) all the same ended recently (probably, change of operation or the termination of very long project). V> the Invention, no doubt, necessary and useful. Only here for a long time not new, but many years ago mastered by the industry. Yes. So it also happened. And because of similar interactive library. It was my grandiose catastrophe. I collected 15 years a material on this subject. Such case was produced that I was discharged from office. It was locked at home and for 3 months wrote it is like.view. Worked for 20 hours a day. Then I made pair of nonsenses. At first, I published the code. Secondly, I rejected the offer to close the code. During that moment I had the strong interest in project development. The library allowed to write set of extensions both on a control functional, and on adding of new components, effects and other . However I badly calculated society response. Any other sentences did not arrive. Anybody with me did not communicate. Time went, and people swung my code on the quiet. Anybody even thanks did not tell. I then hardly did not finish myself. And during that moment upon me dawned that the open-cast mining I can be broke not to one people their business. Then I made decision - to erase. Also erased. And from an Internet removed. And itself left. Interest to programming ceased, but did not disappear. About once a year I had small problems. I lead up them to prototype level. However nobody was going to pay for them. As whether it be someone damned me. It as ill fate, as the spoiled karma. Now I got out of a hole. I understand now that in architectural innovation really lagged behind. However if there will be an interest to a subject of interactive library I am ready to cooperation.

32

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

LVE> Your perturbation - Banal envy and personal hostility. Two questions: 1) why (for what reasons) I your way envy you; 2) what exactly causes in me personal hostility to you?

33

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> the Subject is actual for developers of various editors, a CAD and games. Too then I will impart experience, to be exact I will write once again too most that already wrote repeatedly. To begin with I will describe programming paradigms existing in With ++ from a box because not from their box it is even more. 1. Procedural programming 2. The functional programming 3. Object-oriented programming 4. The generalized programming (C templates ++) Now, as to object linking: 1. In compile time (compile time) 2. During execution (runtime) Each paradigm implements the variants of binding, and objects in this case the conditional concept, we tell so it is the data and methods of operation with them. Object Management Group (OMG) and others research for a long time already methods of floppy object management but if to generalize there are only two approaches: 1. Date transmission 2. Transmission of methods Date transmission it that follows principle CRUD, that is REST, SQL and other. Transmission of methods accordingly XML-RPC, CORBA and so on. Both that and another allows to transfer the data or methods, but it becomes in essence different methods. Further we pay attention to classification of computing systems: to Carry out date transmission or methods it is possible to address, for example, different methods to operative storage (a stack, a heap), on tcp/ip and so forth. Accordingly and speed of operation will differ very strongly. Simply addressing to property of object (date transmission) or causing a method (transmission of methods) we already we make a choice in favor of this or that mode of work. Further we talk about two specific platforms, it.NET and QT. The first that would be desirable to tell that with.NET it is necessary to dump on Qt if it would be desirable to acquire in one possibilities and thus not to lose in others. But basically who worked as that with this or that it will be clear about what further speech goes. At the heart of many classes a certain root class named object as the reflection is supported lies. If to take Qt reviewing it is possible to begin with meta-obektoj systems. If it is necessary to create high-speed  producing binding in compile time the generalized programming with the same templates of a C ++ perfectly approaches. During execution time it is possible to transfer interfaces, properties, methods and signals-SLOTS (analog of events). Let it and not so quickly also works somewhere on polymorphism, somewhere on switches (see generated moc files), but opens ample opportunities. Whether thus does not play a special role similar objects immediately in the runtime program are sewn up or connected by means of plug-ins being dynamic libraries. Thus  it is reached already at this level, and thanks to a reflection nothing hinders to connect other methods of date transmission or methods over an existing layer. All it adds flexibilities, but does not relieve of tiresome writing of components. Now, as to books, in my private library of carefully selected books there is Buch Gradi (not including older issuings): 1. Object-oriented design with examples of application 2. The Object-oriented analysis and designing 3 issuing 3. Unitized development process of the software 4. UML 2 issuing But on architecture I would recommend the User guide Fowler Martin "Architecture of corporate program applications". It about enterprise, than as a matter of fact the big programs combines also are.

34

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, V. Zudin, you wrote: LVE>> Moreover. You can represent itself as the expert on interactive technologies but only if there is a possibility documentary to confirm the qualification. SVZ> at all I do not represent, as it is possible to confirm qualification documentary. SVZ> to make screenshots of the developed technologies and their initial texts, to assure at the notary - that here not clear?

35

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

36

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> Hello, vmpire, you wrote: V>> Any it not "tensor architecture", ordinary special case Separation of Concerns LVE> Why to you not to declare, what I at all of them pinched? LVE> then you can defame more effectively the compatriot and extol import technology! Only the patent rescues the father of tensor architecture!

37

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, Vladek, you wrote: V> Only the patent rescues the father of tensor architecture! By the way NVidia announced tensor kernels in following generation of videocards on architecture Volta therefore the next years interest increase to TPU (Tensor Processor Unit is expected).

38

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

https://www.opendesign.com I Advise to look here, it is serious library for operation with  drawings, it is used in many projects, public api very much even it is not bad designed. There is some intersection with your ideas

39

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

40

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, Vladek, you wrote: V> Only the patent rescues the father of tensor architecture! The patent for programs do not produce. It is possible to register copyrights only. At the notary is to make easier and more cheaply. Only it is necessary to consider that from laser printouts the toner can fall down. Therefore it is better to print on the matrix printer.

41

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, velkin, you wrote: V> Now, as to object linking: V> 1. In compile time (compile time) V> 2. During execution (runtime) V> Each paradigm implements the variants of binding, and objects in this case the conditional concept, we tell so it is the data and methods of operation with them. V> Object Management Group (OMG) and others research for a long time already methods of floppy object management but if to generalize there are only two approaches: V> 1. Date transmission V> 2. Transmission of methods... There is one more method - through compilation of derivative user classes during execution of the main program by means of the built in compiler. By the way, me is interesting to try this method for struggle against combinatorial explosion.

42

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Found one of the first versions LikeView LikeView_Demo_1_0_0_0.zip It became 7 years ago. Certainly there is a row of glitches and bugs. If the Windows desperately struggle for the cursor - that click in the menu. Properly to be played with a demo - read the description - Description.

43

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

44

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, V. Zudin, you wrote: LVE>> Found one of the first versions LikeView SVZ> the Entertaining toy. Thanks. SVZ> Stresses-tests did? SVZ> we tell, pair of millions primitives without animation can draw? Somewhat - yes. At difficult objects - made buffering. At a grid and  - a fast raster output. So it depends on level . SVZ> similar it is possible to draw Something? Without problems. There would be only an object model. For an example - push Ctrl+D is  . SVZ> By operation with a heavy drawing it is necessary to operate with several representations of one and that data. We tell, the user edits objects which lie in data structures in, so to say, initial type, thus search is fulfilled in 2D - (or 3D-) a hash, and the same objects, but in  a type which are stored in a type of an array of peaks are drawn. And such representations there can be tens - depends on solved tasks. Yes. With columns operation is debugged through lists of dependent components. SVZ> if in own engine all these data views are well laid down and deduced one of others as with it affairs in the general-purpose engines are? SVZ> here in your architecture it is considered? It can be applied to drawing through OpenGL/DirectX? I think that here there will be a problem with HitTest. SVZ> By the way, I will impart experience. In one of projects my predecessor who bit Aleksandresku, applied the Visitor to operation dataful. SVZ> All has been made how you dreamed - any combinatorial explosion, all operations over objects transit through a unique method, and depending on the visitor,  in this method, we receive both search, and drawing, both formation , and search of objects with any transformations... SVZ> But here a problem that such reception is good for laboratory operation at institute. And in real life when the number of objects grew to pair thousand all program rose . Because search through the Visitor was degenerated in O (N^2). And to debug such code - easier to be hung up. To us costed considerable efforts to cut this slag and to force to work as it is necessary. Then I too will impart experience. In many similar hierarchies for a component do a binding on the parent or the owner. It takes away attention of the programmer to a sheaf of components, without speaking already about the small expenditure of storage. And when you do a multipart output of a canvas - that these sheaves only hinder. Then I arrived simply: I do a stack of current components in the Context class. I transfer a copy of a context in component methods at any hierarchical bypasss of model. It turns out so - from what side I would not come into a component, its method knows bypass history.

45

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> Now I got out of a hole. LVE> I understand now that in architectural innovation really lagged behind. Anything, overtake. If the fundamental basis is - for that overtake quickly. LVE> however if there will be an interest to a subject of interactive library I am ready to cooperation. Personally I do not have need, but can to someone and it is useful. Small council: make a demo in the form of video, with beautiful pictures and examples API. Perhaps someone becomes interested. It is possible to send a demo to developers different  components, such target advertizing often works better.

46

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, vmpire, you wrote: LVE>> However if there will be an interest to a subject of interactive library I am ready to cooperation. V> personally I do not have need, but can to someone and it is useful. V> Small council: make a demo in the form of video, with beautiful pictures and examples API. Perhaps someone becomes interested. V> it is possible to send a demo to developers different  components, such target advertizing often works better. Thanks for kind words. However you did not understand - the library is destroyed from the basic reasons. I here showed that casually remains. Now all should be begun anew if there will be a support.

47

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

It is a little about become painful. I not casually run into Max Shemanaryova and it agg. 1. It is very inconvenient to work with agg. Its templates  oppress all operation. Is better it would change pointers for functions, and is rough  pointers on the data. 2. I already wrote that it is not necessary to sort . Simply enough to transpose a vector of vectors. A gain of productivity for curves and polygons - to 30 %. 3. To create graphic objects on a stack - very much it is not effective. The root graphic class that I updated its derivatives only if needed is necessary to me. 4. More shortly - I have a good idea - to make 2  and  - in one bottle.

48

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, vmpire, you wrote: V> Personally I do not have need, but can to someone and it is useful. That's it! On insolent hurrah-investors I do not calculate any more. On our bureaucrats - especially. However, personally it is interesting to me to make this subject as a step by step educational manual for the purpose of obtaining of optimal result. Many money is not necessary. Enough 20 thousand river a month. + awards to 10 thousand river Here such simple strategy.

49

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, vmpire, you wrote: V> Small council: make a demo in the form of video, with beautiful pictures and examples API. Perhaps someone becomes interested. LikeView2 LikeView3

50

Re: Tensor architecture on an example

Hello, LVE, you wrote: LVE> it is a little about become painful. LVE> I not casually run into Max Shemanaryova and it agg. LVE> 1. It is very inconvenient to work with agg. LVE> Its templates  oppress all operation. LVE> is better it would change pointers for functions, and is rough  pointers on the data. "Fallen to shame not ". There is no Max with us more. LVE> 2. I already wrote that it is not necessary to sort . LVE> simply enough to transpose a vector of vectors. LVE> a gain of productivity for curves and polygons - to 30 %. To generate scanlines somewhere except GPU and it shaders - not to love.