Topic: Optimization of productivity of requests of a SQL Server 2000
Kind time of days. I the beginner in DB administration, was required learning SQL
I ask the help, transited a certain test and the multiple choice question floated here such here.
Re-read literature ton, shoveled all Internet.
The answer explicitly lies on surfaces, but an essence in that that I that cannot understand a question plainly if fairly.
you get into the role db_owner databases userdb. The size of basis makes 10 Gb, about 85 % of the information of basis consists of the tables containing the static help information.
What sequence of actions allows to raise productivity of requests and to optimize process of database backup MS a SQL Server 2000?
1. To create a new database, to use utilities DTS for relocation in this database of reference tables
2. To use master Database Maintenance Planner for determination of intervals of reserve copying, a defragmentation of indexes, integrity check of the data
3. To create indexed representations on the basis of changeable tables
4. To create 2 file groups, in one file group to place tables with handbook data, in another - changeable tables
5. To create indexed representations on the basis of reference tables
In my opinion the question from indexing area, however could not find the answer to this point in question in the given section.