1

Topic: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Prompt how to create, please, dblink in oracle, that given to preempt by means of stored procedure in MS SQL.
What steps are necessary for fulfilling on one and other side.
In advance many thanks.

2

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Not clearly as whence you plan to preempt. From  in ms sql server or on the contrary? And who will be the initialiser of this outswapping -  or a msec  the server?

3

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Stanislav Klevtsov;
heterogeneous services
Or to look aside jtds, or to go from outside mssql through linked server / openquery.

4

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

  - Eh wrote:

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Not clearly as whence you plan to preempt. From  in ms sql server or on the contrary? And who will be the initialiser of this outswapping -  or a msec  the server?

From  in MSSQL the data will be preempted. Will initiate .

5

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

env wrote:

Stanislav Klevtsov;
heterogeneous services
Or to look aside jtds, or to go from outside mssql through linked server / openquery.

Not especially understood as it to use.

6

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Adjustment of heterogeneous service on example Excel is in FAQ. Operation through heterogeneous service with MS SQL is in topics.

7

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Give we begin with simple, on what OS the Oracle server is installed? Win or *nix?

8

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

env wrote:

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Give we begin with simple, on what OS the Oracle server is installed? Win or *nix?

Linux

9

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Faster will go through linked server from outside mssql smile))

10

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

env wrote:

Stanislav Klevtsov;
Faster will go through linked server from outside mssql smile))

It as?

11

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Klevtsov wrote:

it is passed...
It as?

Me the Oracle more interests

12

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Klevtsov wrote:

Prompt how to create, please, dblink in oracle, that given to preempt by means of stored procedure in MS SQL.
What steps are necessary for fulfilling on one and other side.
...................
Me the Oracle more interests
In advance many thanks.

The direct answer to a question
CREATE DATABASE LINK local
CONNECT TO hr IDENTIFIED BY hr
USING ' local ';
[url =] https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/se … s_5005.htm [/url]

13

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

rf_mail wrote:

it is passed...
The direct answer to a question
CREATE DATABASE LINK local
CONNECT TO hr IDENTIFIED BY hr
USING ' local ';
[url =] https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/se … s_5005.htm [/url]

How to create remote?

14

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Klevtsov wrote:

How to create remote?

[url =] https://www.google.ru/search? q= to create remote [/url]
:-Q

15

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

All thanks!
Understood :-)

16

Re: Creation dblink [ORACLE]

Stanislav Klevtsov;
What way as a result went?
unix odbc + hs or linked server?