1

Topic: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Hi All.
There is a big request, some screens.
On it the pair of tens inline select which return unique record is scattered.
All is good while integrity of the data as it should be.
But if somewhere there is a violation (for example, the periods start to be intersected), one of  breaks with ora-01427.
However, the Oracle does not write which, and it is necessary to search pens for an error further.
Can eat any method to simplify search?

2

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

But if somewhere there is a violation (for example, start to be intersected the periods)

it is not necessary to struggle with a consequence. It is necessary to eliminate the reason.

3

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego;
a dichotomy  father Egopa

4

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Elic wrote:

it is not necessary to struggle with a consequence. It is necessary to eliminate the reason.

What there is a reason? The implemented operational risk?
But I not the owner of the data, also cannot supervise it.

5

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

But I not the owner of the data, also cannot supervise it.

Means it is necessary to write algorithms so that eliminated ambiguity of that is.

6

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

thoughts wrote:

a dichotomy

Unfortunately, does not rescue.
Implementation even its elementary variant for search "a method of half division" yields on the average results worse, than the linear search.

7

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Elic wrote:

Means it is necessary to write algorithms so that eliminated ambiguity of that is.

Is seductive, but...
For example, the apple has a dynamic sign "color".
1 Specified that an apple red from 10:00 till.
2 Specified that an apple yellow from 05:00 till.
In this case I do not see as to eliminate ambiguity of color at 12:00 without correction of the initial data.

8

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

I do not see as to eliminate ambiguity of color at 12:00 without correction of the initial data.

You eliminate curvature of the data you can not:

Ego wrote:

But I not the owner of the data, also cannot supervise it.

From shits-data it is possible to select any. More  all of them equally not become.

9

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

, Elic, thanks.
However, to commit errors in the data it not our method. Means it is necessary pens.
Well though users  it is not frequent.

10

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

it is good though users  not often.

the Correct software does not give to them .

11

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

Zaggi, Elic, thanks.
However, to commit errors in the data it not our method. Means it is necessary pens.
Well though users  it is not frequent.

And, excuse, hands you will install what color of an apple? And if there is any "manual" algorithm, did not think it to express in the code?

12

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

it is passed...
Is seductive, but...
For example, the apple has a dynamic sign "color".
1 Specified that an apple red from 10:00 till.
2 Specified that an apple yellow from 05:00 till.
In this case I do not see as to eliminate ambiguity of color at 12:00 without correction of the initial data.

Can then to select the problem data and to remove them from sampling?
Or to process separate procedure after depositing of the data?

13

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Ego wrote:

it is passed...
Is seductive, but...
For example, the apple has a dynamic sign "color".
1 Specified that an apple red from 10:00 till.
2 Specified that an apple yellow from 05:00 till.
In this case I do not see as to eliminate ambiguity of color at 12:00 without correction of the initial data.

At desire the conflict in the data (without correction) can be prevented

14

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

MaximaXXL;
, I only will find a sign hands, in which users were mistaken.
They will already correct, of course.

15

Re: Search ora-01427 in the big request

Elic;

wrote:

the Correct software does not give to them .

Well, so, the data not mine and a software for input not mine.