Topic: It was tangled over a solution of a problem on automation
I here was a little tangled. I ask to prompt.
There is a problem.
There are some excel files with difficult tables. Where File B is formed of file A, the File With is formed of file A, and file D is formed of file B. Files among themselves either laborious handwork, or macroes by means of comparison. But if the structure it is necessary to change in all files changes. Also it is necessary to do carefully and not to break the formula. It very much . And sometimes it is necessary to form of these files files E, F and G. Therefore I consider that it is necessary to enter all in one place and proceeding from it to form the necessary excel files.
The possible decision.
In Access there are the given tables "Elements" and "Subelements". Tablitsa1 is formed Of these two tables with the necessary structure dataless on months.
Further Tablitsa1 it is deduced on the special form for review and editing. It should be deduced as in Excel th file with the intermediate lines. That is created the empty table with the necessary structure. Further it is necessary to enter manually the data those lines which do not have descendants (in excel th file dark blue italics). At those lines which descendants are formulas are stitched.
Clearly that in Access-tablitse1 in the intermediate lines there are no formulas as is registered in Excel th file. Therefore it is important to consider the following:
1. What that of Elements have Subelements, and some - miss. Excel th file see.
2. On the form there should be button "Save". After entered the data into lines which do not have descendant, it is pushed the button and will be saved the table.
3. Later this the table will be adjusted. Opens on this special form. Immediate adjustments. If there were adjustments in some cells - is painted over.
4. Probably there will be a necessity to correct structure. That is the data imported, but it is necessary to add a line without loss of the gated in data and for the further adjustment.
5. The next year the similar table, but is probably a little with the changed structure, for example in "Elements" the hierarchy changed or in "Subelements" the subelement was added still. The table for previous year is saved in the general table.
I try to think as to implement. Similar here I not correctly started to do. I put Access th file. I feel that it is necessary to do on another. Prompt, how here it is necessary to move? Who can that had similar experience. How the data should be edited? The intermediate tables are probably necessary what that. In Access that really to implement?