1

Topic: Error in loading DLL

Hello!
I launch Access and there is such message as in a screenshot. Did as on to the link , but did not help. Yesterday there was update Windows 7, today was launched with updates, but I do not know can be from for it. How it is possible to correct?

2

Re: Error in loading DLL

3

Re: Error in loading DLL

https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/hel … -access-wi

4

Re: Error in loading DLL

ferzmikk wrote:

Did as on to the link , but did not help.

Under the same link also came

5

Re: Error in loading DLL

The error appears when create new basis. When you open existing - does not appear.

6

Re: Error in loading DLL

ferzmikk wrote:

the Error appears when create new basis.

And on the screen I see creation of the new table in already existing DB.

7

Re: Error in loading DLL

Akina wrote:

And on the screen I see creation of the new table in already existing DB.

When you create a new database - automatically there is a new table Tablitsa1.

8

Re: Error in loading DLL

And if to close the error report, to close Access, and then to open a file of the created DB - it opens normally? Or the received file does not open? Therefore as at first forms by a DB generally without the user objects...

9

Re: Error in loading DLL

Akina wrote:

And if to close the error report, to close Access, and then to open a file of the created DB - it opens normally?

Opens normally

10

Re: Error in loading DLL

ferzmikk , well then only to look, access attempt to what DLL leads to the similar total...