Topic: Currency m2m performance issue
Cubed there is a classical conversion of currency:
- Sales with measurement of currency of transaction (measure: [the Total])
- The fact of courses (3 measurements: .., ., date, measure: [Course])
- Recalculation currency as M2M to sales (with currency). On communication DirectSlice for local currency (a default on currency, course always 1)
- measure expression for [Total] it is defined as [Total] / [Course]
Digits correct, the course is tightened for the selected currency and day, the total of totals the true.
Saddens only that on it is visible as all sections of sales, irrespective of the selected period twitch. Sectioning monthly, indexes are constructed. The fact with exchange rates not , indexes too are constructed.
1. The main question: why all sections, and not just necessary (days are selected from the report from one month) are read out?
2. For interest: why the group with courses when the currency is not selected or explicitly selected currency twitches. DirectSlice, judging by the description, should take directly a measure from sales and not divide it into course (the course can to be got even but while it is, equal 1)