1

Topic: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Whether it is admissible according to design rules java the code to move opening curly bracket for a new line? If is not present, give please  on the primary source. if ((oldDocId <= 0 && docId> 0) || Misc.isObjectsEqual (oldDocCarryDate, docCarryDate)) {updateDocument (con);}

2

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Hello, HAXT, you wrote: If storage does not change, there are no such instructions. Though, to tell the truth, did not meet {from a new line. Well except an once when understood in  , probably, .

3

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

There are no rules of design of a Java-code. As at you it is accepted, so do. There were once recommendations from Sun, but they became outdated for a long time and were not updated.

4

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Hello, PZI, you wrote: PZI> If storage does not change, there are no such instructions. PZI> though, to tell the truth, did not meet {from a new line. Well except an once when understood in  , probably, . In our office {since a new line in Java it is the corporate standard. And in JS the standard just not since a new line. But it is all  for Ctrl-F solves all problems.

5

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Hello, sambl4, you wrote: S> In our office {since a new line in Java it is the corporate standard. And in JS the standard just not since a new line. But it is all  for Ctrl-F solves all problems. Well,  I do not argue that at all preferences/standards different. In general, the main thing that was pleasant to people

6

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> There are no rules of design of a Java-code. As at you it is accepted, so do. There were once recommendations from Sun, but they became outdated for a long time and were not updated. Whom it and when have been recognized by become outdated? (And muzhiks that do not know that as to be told) nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten so to say: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ … 36057.html or pdf http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ … 150003.pdf p.s. In practice - all adequate commands (including ) continue the majority them to use, adding the if it is necessary more specific.

7

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

Hello, javacoder, you wrote: vsb>> There are no rules of design of a Java-code. As at you it is accepted, so do. There were once recommendations from Sun, but they became outdated for a long time and were not updated. J> whom it and when have been recognized by become outdated? (And muzhiks that do not know that as to be told) J> nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten so to say: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ … 36057.html or pdf http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/ … 150003.pdf Well so in the same place by the big red letters it is written. J> p.s. In practice - all adequate commands (including ) continue the majority them to use, adding the if it is necessary more specific. I would use more actual styles like .

8

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

9

Re: Rule of design of curly brackets in java

A little bit an offtopic, but I will express. All right a C ++, there all is difficult, but in Java for a long time it is time to make formatting by purely question of representation in the editor. To untie visual representation of that in a file. At least it could be an interesting option. I, truth, was not engaged for a long time in Java, can where such already and is.