1

Topic: Qt 5.9.2 released

It was accomplished. After 3 transfers of period of release. We swing. : do not hasten to delete the version, at them there to a server campaign are overloaded, speed of downloading 50  in a second.

2

Re: Qt 5.9.2 released

Hello, Denwer, you wrote: D> It was accomplished. , tested on projects, while all like norms. D> speed of downloading 50  in a second. If in some flows any  to swing, speed apprx. .  also it was updated to 4.4.1

3

Re: Qt 5.9.2 released

Hello, XOOIOOX, you wrote: XOO> Skompilil, tested on projects, while all like norms. D>> speed of downloading 50  in a second. XOO> if in some flows any  to swing, speed apprx. If to swing an offline the installer, it is possible , but then a question - how to deliver DPB archive what to debug Qt? It goes separate archive, in the size 2.2 , and inside a heap of small archives, really hands to sort on 32 both 64 bit and everyone small  hands to flood in folder Qt?

4

Re: Qt 5.9.2 released

Hello, Denwer, you wrote: D> If to swing an offline the installer For quite some time now I swing raws and  itself. Accordingly, all  on debugging is accessible initially. Without speaking about variants for a statics/DLL necessary  .

5

Re: Qt 5.9.2 released

Hello, Denwer, you wrote: D> If to swing an offline the installer, it is possible , but then question - how to deliver DPB archive what to debug Qt? It goes separate archive, in the size 2.2 , and inside a heap of small archives, really hands to sort on 32 both 64 bit and everyone small  hands to flood in folder Qt? For a long time passed to online the installer, there all is at once.

6

Re: Qt 5.9.2 released

Hello, SaZ, you wrote: D>> If to swing an offline the installer, it is possible , but then question - how to deliver DPB archive what to debug Qt? It goes separate archive, in the size 2.2 , and inside a heap of small archives, really hands to sort on 32 both 64 bit and everyone small  hands to flood in folder Qt? SaZ> For a long time passed to online the installer, there all is at once. I too made for a long time it, but there there is no multi-threaded downloading, therefore D> speed of downloading 50  in a second. As a result downloaded an offline and by means of FAR (it is possible to copy on a mask of files) +RAR (it is possible to dearchive group of files at once) PDB-shki scattered for 3 minutes.