1

Topic: Tell about free Qt

At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. And how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month?

2

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. S> and how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month? It is possible to use on the terms of GPL and LGPL, it is necessary or to specify appropriate answers (do not remember precisely what, but there on sense it it should be clear), or simply to pass to public page of loading and to download the noncommercial version.

3

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. S> and how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month? https://www.qt.io/download-open-source/

4

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Zhendos, you wrote: S>> At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. S>> and how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month? Z> https://www.qt.io/download-open-source/Than it is worse than commercial? And whether it is possible to use commercial free of charge? How correctly to answer questions at registration? Also it is necessary to be registered on new  if on old already nothing to change?

5

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, CaptainFlint, you wrote: CF> It is possible to use on the terms of GPL and LGPL, it is necessary or to specify appropriate answers (do not remember precisely what, but there on sense it it should be clear), or simply to pass to public page of loading and to download the noncommercial version. Answer please questions: http://rsdn.org/forum/cpp.qt/6899512.1 the Author: Submitter Date: 10.09 07:23

6

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: https://www.qt.io/licensing-comparison/S> Than it is worse than commercial? And whether it is possible to use commercial free of charge? How correctly to answer questions at registration? Also it is necessary to be registered on new  if on old already nothing to change? What for generally to be registered? What you it want to receive?

7

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Nuzhny, you wrote: N> What for generally to be registered? What you it want to receive? I want to receive as much as possible full version. Also certainly it is free.

8

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> Hello, Zhendos, you wrote: S>>> At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. S>>> and how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month? Z>> https://www.qt.io/download-open-source/S> Than it is worse than commercial? https://www.qt.io/licensing-comparison/> And whether it is possible to use commercial free of charge? How correctly to answer questions at registration? Also it is necessary to be registered on new  if on old already nothing to change? Commercial free of charge it is impossible to use, if you certainly are not going to update every month to the user application.

9

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> At registration specified that I develop a software. The license was produced "Enterprise" and it ended in 30 days. S> and how to use Qt completely it is free? Really here all pay on 300 dollars in a month? http://blog.qt.io/blog/2009/11/30/qt-ma … -decision/ https://habrahabr.ru/post/331166/https: … st/275725/

10

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> How correctly to answer questions at registration? Also it is necessary to be registered on new  if on old already nothing to change? For loading of the free version registration is not necessary. A direct reference gave above. About "right answers", it appears, it is already irrelevant, a loading page altered. Earlier there there was a step by step questionnaire (without any registration, even for simple downloading) where it was offered to answer: whether  a product, whether you are ready to spread it on such conditions, etc., and then the link to a variant with the suitable license was already produced. Now at once two references, on trial and open-source simply give. Links to distinctions too already distances above.

11

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: Still a question: whether it is possible  all necessary DLL statically in the free version? And when there is a sense it to do and when there is no sense?

12

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> Still a question: whether it is possible  all necessary DLL statically in the free version? And when there is a sense it to do and when there is no sense? In free it is impossible. Only in a type dll.

13

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Qt-Coder, you wrote: QC> In free it is impossible. Only in a type dll. It can is possible to bypass somehow?

14

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: QC>> In free it is impossible. Only in a type dll. S> It can is possible to bypass somehow? 1) it is possible, if you give the project under GPL license 2) It is possible to deliver.obj files for independent . But it very much

15

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> It can is possible to bypass somehow? I suspect that there is a method to thrust dll in resources of an executed file and then  them from storage is independent. But it will be) heavy most likely against the software license agreement.

16

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Glory, you wrote: I Suspect that there is a method to thrust dll in resources of an executed file and then  them from storage is independent. But it will be heavy most likely against the software license agreement. I  about it did not write. It is not so heavy to make, but will be not under the license. On LGPL the user should have a possibility to enclose the  .

17

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Submitter, you wrote: S> Hello, Qt-Coder, you wrote: QC>> In free it is impossible. Only in a type dll. S> It can is possible to bypass somehow? Technical issues to bypass is not present, can Legally take for .

18

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Qt-Coder, you wrote: QC> Technical issues to bypass is not present, can Legally take for . And we suppose, there is a product. It is updated conditionally time in half a year, this official update which has been laid out on a site. In a month of update the commercial license is bought and the assembly, total 600 dollars a year becomes. In the rest of the time, a product with urgent updates is issued in the form of LGPL. Whether there is a sense in the similar circuit?

19

Re: Tell about free Qt

Hello, Glory, you wrote: And we suppose, there is a product. It is updated conditionally time in half a year, this official update which has been laid out on a site. In a month of update the commercial license is bought and the assembly, total 600 dollars a year becomes. In the rest of the time, a product with urgent updates is issued in the form of LGPL. Whether there is a sense in the similar circuit? So and what for to you Enterprise. If at you not portable the version and-or is the installer - pair superfluous.dll weathers do not make that