1

Topic: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Made the new project and business starts to change conditions, understanding that is necessary on another. Strongly simplified example Here an example: in table Payments now there can be a record if there is a record in table Approvals on given . That is if payment is confirmed by the director. Now Approval becomes mandatory, and was optional earlier and  records there were not. The main question such: as such changes to implement and how to build architecture that in a year it was possible to understand why is not present ?

2

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> Now Approval becomes mandatory, and was optional earlier and  records there were not. P> the main question such: as such changes to implement and how to build architecture that in a year it was possible to understand why is not present ? The foreign key In this case approaches. For not confirmed payments not to fill. Or it is possible to put down the link on certain virtual Approval where in the field Description to explain that to what.

3

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: W> Hello, peer, you wrote: P>> Now Approval becomes mandatory, and was optional earlier and  records there were not. P>> the main question such: as such changes to implement and how to build architecture that in a year it was possible to understand why is not present ? W> the foreign key In this case approaches. For not confirmed payments not to fill. Or it is possible to put down the link on certain virtual Approval where in the field Description to explain that to what. And made. Can eat approaches without description. And in a year nobody recalls that, why for a part of payments is , and for another is not present

4

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> and made. Can eat approaches without description. And than description it is not pleasant? But it is possible and without it. P> and in a year nobody recalls that, why for a part of payments is , and for another is not present For this purpose is (there should be) a documentation.

5

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, wildwind, you wrote: W> Hello, peer, you wrote: P>> and in a year nobody recalls that, why for a part of payments is , and for another is not present W> For this purpose is (there should be) a documentation. How it that the given change was easy for finding should look, instead of to go through 40 pages?

6

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> as it that the given change was easy for finding should look, instead of to go through 40 pages? In source control'e to wind off history of a class and to look when changed and on what item', it is enough of it. Item' appropriate iterations should many years are stored

7

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> as it that the given change was easy for finding should look, instead of to go through 40 pages? For example, the comment to the given field of the table. It is possible and directly in basis.

8

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> Made the new project and business starts to change conditions, understanding that is necessary on another. P> strongly simplified example P> Here an example: in table Payments now there can be a record if there is a record in table Approvals on given . P> That is if payment is confirmed by the director. P> now Approval becomes mandatory, and was optional earlier and  records there were not. P> the main question such: as such changes to implement and how to build architecture that in a year it was possible to understand why is not present ? . Probably, this new rule should be written down somehow so: (PaymentDate <new Date (2017, 10, 1) || (Payment. ApprovalID! = null)//since October, 1st, 2017 of payments without acknowledgement it is not accepted

9

Re: Architecture at frequent changes of model of basis

Hello, peer, you wrote: P> the Main question such: as such changes to implement and how to build architecture that in a year it was possible to understand why is not present ? Well the question began with the database scheme description. The relational database circuit to architecture of application of the relation has no. If this thought seems to you seditious it is necessary to conjure only with the circuit, adjustments and server options , to write clever scripts on migration and data migration and to consider itself as the hero.