Topic: Problem with file import.mov in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
Prompt please in what a problem? At file import.mov in Premier Pro CC 2017 duration of video differs from the original in 1,5 times, accordingly and a sound from video are not synchronized. The sound normal, proceeds as well as original time, and further - only video. Tried different variants and any sense:
1. In After Effects - the same.
2. VLC media player - plays back a file as it is necessary, and time normal.
3. Windows media player - problems of synchronization of a sound and video, but time as is necessary.
4. Separated a sound and reduced speed of video - synchronization is not present.
5. Recoded a file in other formats, changed different frequency of frames - synchronization is not present.
Tried some more methods - result a zero.
Someone can faced such problem? The file clumsy can? The problem from myomas a computer can?
Asked a few this video to reduce, remount - and here such ambush.
Here links to a screenshot and a file from video, truth it volume enough, but it can becomes interesting to someone to understand. In advance thanks for the answer.