Topic: Fitter Win8.1 x64 does not find the driver and terribly brakes
MSI 7528 (built in drawing G31 + chipset ICH7).
Tried to install a subject some times different methods, result negative.
1) asterisks in the beginning before a choice of language of setting are very long twisted, and then all hardly moves. In a window of a choice of a disk for setting there is a button "to Install the driver". During 1st attempt ignored, that at MS always is own the driver which can be updated after setting on the firm. Further process went almost 10 hours then the fitter declared that could not find the driver, installation unsuccessful.
2) For the following attempt on the driver Internet on all equipment. On site MSI for mine there are no firm drivers for versions after Win7, but judging by that on the Internet such sentences are, was thought that approach and from 7. However, downloaded and with driverscape.com . All placed it in unpacked (how much it was possible) a type on a flash card. Launched the installer anew, in a window "to Install the driver" tried to select different folders on a flash card and on firm CDs MSI, but the installer again found nothing, and once left in search for days, driving progress-bar on the screen but so it and did not quit.
1. Whether it is possible generally on this to deliver a subject? If yes, as?
2. In what type the fitter searches the driver (INF-files or something of type XML)? And that even to check up downloaded the driver I can not, since they or programs-fitters (at once want to install to me drivers on my leaking WinXP x86), or CAB-archives with setting function. Something manages to be derived from archives, but there so it is a lot of all for different iron that is not clear that from all concerns mine.
3. Perhaps someone saw the step by step instruction for such cases?
4. Why installation process such slow?
In advance thanks for the help.