As a result all rose and earned as hours. All thanks for councils. In what there was a problem: the utility for creation of an installation image NOT from Asus. And in an installation image not that fire wood for USB 3.0. As it appeared, the utility is necessary from your vendor (though controler USB all the same from ).
The order of setting Win7 on Z270 with a heel (at me 7700):
1) the original disk or an image Win7 x64 Is had
2) we Swing utility ASUS EZ Installer (only if Asus, at other vendors the utilities, and it is very desirable to use only from the vendor).
3) This utility in 2 clique sews in your image Win7 necessary the driver and itself creates a load flash card
4) From this flash card all is perfectly loaded and installed on kaby lake, flash cards, SSD and mice are recognized, as a whole the system works perfectly
5) By means of a script under a title wufuc we unblock updates of Windows for kaby lake.
We receive on 15-20 % more draw calls in dx11 games (it is checked up 3Dmark), and hardly it is more FPS in GTA5 or PUBG, for example.