Topic: The organization of a workplace of the radio fan
Share the ideas on the organization of a workplace of the radio fan in apartment.
Moving comes nearer and there is a desire to make all better than was)
The place is naturally restricted, therefore it is necessary to allocate in one corner all - a workplace for hand-made articles, a notebook, small table columns, instruments and tools, documents and .
Convenient ready decisions I did not see, I will do all.
At me idea the following:
- To buy a wooden table-top and to allocate it on corners on a wall. The desktop on pinches is easier, but is not convenient during cleaning. A question what corners to select? They should be powerful enough what without hesitation to retain 2 a meter table-top, and simultaneously the esthetic.
- Between a wall and a table-top to allocate a plastic box in which to install sockets 220 (a little with access on top, a little from below), probably some more USB sockets, explorers for cables. At the same time the table-top turns out a bit more widely, than standard 60 see
- I do not want to see on desktop anything superfluous. All instruments to which it is necessary to have rapid access, I want to allocate on regiments over desktop. Possibly only the notebook, the exterior monitor and a mouse with the keypad remain on desktop.
Near each instrument it is necessary to allocate the socket what not to pull a wire through all desktop.
But I can not invent yet as it is better for making as long regiments (1 or 2 on length of desktop) can look not so beautifully. And the height of layout of these instruments while is not clear. Low - the shelf will be hindered. Highly - it will be necessary to tear a head what to look at indications.
- It is necessary to think over, where and how to store radio components. Now at me all lies in IKEA plastic boxes and is far enough from a workplace. Accurately, compactly, but it is inconvenient.
- Where to remove boards and details (including cases). As a rule in operation simultaneously some projects. Somewhere I wait for details, somewhere it is required to more time and disassembled or not up to the end made instruments need to be added accurately somehow. It is important that they would not litter a desktop and was lost nothing.
- 1-2 bedside tables with boxes on castors for documents, small tools and details.
- Probably small cabinet for documents sideways from desktop.