1

Topic: skype

Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. That Mahlo, now presence also does not show someone in a network (and me as). It is even more curious that the domain http://skype.ru/ is on sale

2

Re: skype

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: S> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. That Mahlo, now presence also does not show someone in a network (and me as). S> it is even more curious, what the domain http://skype.ru/ is on sale and what,  is still live ? To the Dumas, left in a non-existence after

3

Re: skype

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> Hello, siberia2, you wrote: S>> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. That Mahlo, now presence also does not show someone in a network (and me as). S>> it is even more curious that the domain http://skype.ru/ is on sale wl.> and what,  is still live ? To the Dumas, left in a non-existence after  h'm at me both  and  are live... I ?

4

Re: skype

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> and what,  is still live ? To the Dumas, left in a non-existence after  And than it to replace? avalon/2.0.3

5

Re: skype

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: s> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. And what for you use 10? Besides, there is a council to distinguish win and uwp applications. avalon/2.0.3

6

Re: skype

Hello, wl., you wrote: S>> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. That Mahlo, now presence also does not show someone in a network (and me as). S>> it is even more curious that the domain http://skype.ru/ is on sale wl.> and what,  is still live ? To the Dumas, left in a non-existence after  it is live. Besides, it was possible built in to delete and deliver the classical. But on phone what does not work

7

Re: skype

Hello, DenisCh, you wrote: s>> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. DC> and what for you use 10? Forcedly. It is necessary to check serviceability of the writing, for clients... DC> Besides, there is a council to distinguish win and uwp applications. It you to what?

8

Re: skype

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: s> DC> Besides, there is a council to distinguish win and uwp applications. s> it you to what? It I to that on hearings (itself 10 I do not use) at  there are two files. https://rsdn.org/forum/setup/6924701.1 avalon/2.0.3

9

Re: skype

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: DC>> And what for you use 10? S> Forcedly. It is necessary to check serviceability of the writing, for clients... You Use that what for? It is possible to check on other computer, for example in  to the machine.

10

Re: skype

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: DC>>> And what for you use 10? S>> Forcedly. It is necessary to check serviceability of the writing, for clients... SK> it is possible to Check on other computer, for example in  to the machine. It is difficult. And it is not too reliable. It is not assured that the virtual informs on support termination +.hlp

11

Re: skype

Hello, siberia2, you wrote: S> Something was updated in win-10 and skype lost the Russian-speaking interface. That Mahlo, now presence also does not show someone in a network (and me as). It is direct in an adjacent branch asked too Truth with presence in networks of and subscribers of problems was not, but there were problems with a call. Launch normal   from C:\Program Files (x86) \Skype and forbid it updates.