1

Topic: Frequency of sampling floats

Is  (known) x_1... x_n a transmitting path (unknown) h_1... h_k result y_1... y_m (known) y = h*x + e - model (sound propagation to a reverberant location) the task c h In the ideal world m == n, in real n! =m (frequency of sampling of the recorder floats) what methods of struggle are possible?

2

Re: Frequency of sampling floats

Hello, AlexDoberman, you wrote: AD> In the ideal world m == n, in real n! =m (frequency of sampling of the recorder floats) AD> what methods of struggle are possible? A method 1 let m=n the Method 2 to describe float of frequency of sampling of the recorder

3

Re: Frequency of sampling floats

Hello, kov_serg, you wrote: _> Hello, AlexDoberman, you wrote: AD>> In the ideal world m == n, in real n! =m (frequency of sampling of the recorder floats) AD>> what methods of struggle are possible? _> a method 1 let m=n in this case rather all is simple. It is possible to make the big system of linear . We solve by means of  or it is rough in spectral area. _> a method 2 to describe float of frequency of sampling of the recorder here it I can not make, at all I do not represent under what law it changes. Under the indirect data it on enough long sections a constant, then a saltus then again a constant

4

Re: Frequency of sampling floats

Hello, AlexDoberman, you wrote: _>> the Method 2 to describe float of frequency of sampling of recorder AD> here it I can not make, at all I do not represent under what law it changes. Under the indirect data it on enough long sections a constant, then a saltus then again a constant o_O it as? At you the system stammers? Write down a sine look as it floats on a phase.