1

Topic: About wreckers

There is 4 strip road. In the middle 2nd continuous. Both extreme bands are occupied by cars. If to deliver the wrecker it superimposes the traffic. A question - as will operate  at the saturated traffic?

2

Re: About wreckers

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> There is 4 strip road. In the middle 2nd continuous. Both extreme bands are occupied by cars. If to deliver the wrecker it superimposes the traffic. A question - as will operate  at the saturated traffic? Superimpose, certainly. What it business to the traffic, they money earns.

3

Re: About wreckers

Hello, pugv, you wrote: M>> There is 4 strip road. In the middle 2nd continuous. Both extreme bands are occupied by cars. If to deliver the wrecker it superimposes the traffic. A question - as will operate  at the saturated traffic? P> superimpose, certainly. What it business to the traffic, they money earns. Speech  from a central artery, if that. Earn they can and in side streets, all the same the number breaking on the order-two exceeds possibilities of wreckers.

4

Re: About wreckers

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Speech  from a central artery, if that. Earn they can and in side streets, all the same the number breaking on the order-two exceeds possibilities of wreckers. Well then probably hammer. It where such arteries, what 2 bands and one is completely forced? By the way, evacuation is supposed only if the label under the badge of appropriate is. For sobering up it is enough to start up   and to send to all penalties.

5

Re: About wreckers

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> There is 4 strip road. In the middle 2nd continuous. Both extreme bands are occupied by cars. If to deliver the wrecker it superimposes the traffic. A question - as will operate  at the saturated traffic? For such streets the wrecker, and a grader is necessary not. That went directly on the parked cars.