1

Topic: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

> it is awfully interesting, with what such positive camp-up of Pu gathered for choices if it for three years  all that could? And what  any more does not interpose?

2

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> And what  any more does not interpose? Do not doubt, it from the very beginning interposed Baranovu and now interposes.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

3

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

> And you there probably so never also did not visit, but It grew poor twice  tells that would grow poor anyway, but in this case it should to blame Putin and so in all capitalists with the sanctions are guilty now .

4

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

> And you there probably so never also did not visit, but grew poor twice  Rams, and you before visiting of Crimea beforehand to Kiev behind resolution went?

5

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello?, you wrote:?> And you there probably so never also did not visit, And on Kamchatka were not, and in many places, and in Kiev were. An output??> but grew poor twice  Not in two and at all because of Crimea.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

6

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, , you wrote: IM>> Rams, and you before visiting of Crimea beforehand to Kiev behind resolution went?  > and I to Crimea also did not go  did not resolve?

7

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, anonymous, you wrote: >> And I to Crimea also did not go  A> did not resolve? Rest in sewage in a surrounding of compatriots easier is not pleasant

8

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, , you wrote: > it is awfully interesting, with what such positive camp-up of Pu gathered for choices if it for three years  all that could? Announce all list, ... (

9

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

10

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, alexku, you wrote: A> What intolerable life at you in not to that country with not those people. Descend that-whether, eggs to a roadway beat, can . Why to me should  what I will beat your eggs to a roadway?

11

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, , you wrote: A>> What intolerable life at you in not to that country with not those people. Descend that-whether, eggs to a roadway beat, can . > Why to me should  what I will beat your eggs to a roadway? Well here, anything you do not differ from the remaining.

12

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, , you wrote: > And I to Crimea also did not go Can in it and business?

13

Re: Re: to Live it became better to live became more cheerful

Hello, , you wrote: > Why to me should  what I will beat your eggs to a roadway?  told.