1

Topic: "" forbade

https://vesti-ukr.com/kultura/264296-v- … li-matildu

2

Re: "" forbade

Ops: Ops> https://vesti-ukr.com/kultura/264296-v- … li-matildu That is they as appeared on the side Poklonsky?. That here you will tell...  . Suddenly and Akunin forbade, which struggles with a bloody mode...

3

Re: "" forbade

Hello, Drobodan Frilich, you wrote: > To there are they as appeared on the side Poklonsky?. The Poklonsky Ukrainian... Ukrainians should help each other.

4

Re: "" forbade

Hello, BOBKA_XPEH, you wrote: BOB> the Poklonsky Ukrainian... Ukrainians should help each other. What it the Ukrainian, it from  so.

5

Re: "" forbade

Hello, Hobbes, you wrote: H> What it the Ukrainian, it from  so. It Ukrainian the zombie, to it the Ukrainian formation ate away a brain... As however and to the majority of Ukrainians... Glory to Ukraine! https://lenta.ru/news/2017/11/01/utoli_moi_pechali/

6

Re: "" forbade

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> https://vesti-ukr.com/kultura/264296-v- … li-matildu And correctly made!

7

Re: "" forbade

RF> And correctly made! Rum, why?

8

Re: "" forbade

Hello, Iron Monkey, you wrote: RF>> And correctly made! IM> rum, why? Because this film offends feelings of believers. And though in Ukraine, instead of in Russia - but it forbade! That me pleases.

9

Re: "" forbade

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: RF> Because this film offends feelings of believers. And though in Ukraine, instead of in Russia - but it forbade! That me pleases. !!!

10

Re: "" forbade

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: RF> Because this film offends feelings of believers. And though in Ukraine, instead of in Russia - but it forbade! That me pleases. It "offends by what place feelings of believers"? You cinema looked? It offends by what place? PS. If this cinema of feeling Poklonsky offends, it 1) the natural madwoman 2) the heretic.

11

Re: "" forbade

Hello, RussianFellow, you wrote: RF>>> And correctly made! IM>> rum, why? RF> Because this film offends feelings of believers. And though in Ukraine, instead of in Russia - but it forbade! That me pleases. So forbade the book, instead of a film