1

Topic: Poles begin to see clearly...

... Vitold Vashchikovsky: We too tried to behave till now, gritting teeth because proceeding from our military-political doctrine considered that the most important is a saving of independent Ukraine. But we understood that us use that Ukraine carefree enough concerns this problem, considering that we will unconditionally support safety and independence of the Ukrainian state, we will stand on its side in the conflict to Russia, thus without demanding resolution of double-side problems, for example, in the same historical sphere. We declare openly: the Russian threat, the Russian aggression cannot be the justification to leave unresolved the polsko-Ukrainian difficult questions. http://radiopolsha.pl/6/249/Artykul/333944

2

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, jhfrek, you wrote: In what "enlightenment" consists?

3

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, jhfrek, you wrote: it would not be desirable to create new a subject, came across today the fine: the Vice-consul of Poland Marek Zapur on round desktop in Exactly named Lvov "the Polish city" and declared that the Ukrainian power in 1918 did not exist. https://strana.ua/news/103600-vitse-kon … horod.html i i

4

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> wl.> the Vice-consul of Poland Marek Zapur on round desktop in Exactly named Lvov "the Polish city" and declared that the Ukrainian power in 1918 did not exist. As soon as Poland gives a hand beyond Lvov, Germany at it there and then  to Vrotslav (Breslau) and Szczecin (Stettin). Here a Germany map of 1918:

5

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Fornications Pavel, you wrote: > As soon as Poland gives a hand beyond Lvov, Germany at it there and then  to Vrotslav (Breslau) and Szczecin (Stettin). Well and there and Kenigsberg, well and there...

6

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: S> In what "enlightenment" consists? In the same place it is written: "But we understood that us use"

7

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, jhfrek, you wrote: J> in the same place it is written: "But we understood that us use" to Tell it  everything, at it operation such, upon Poles they received most from a Maidan: * corrected the demographic problems * received inflow of cheap labor without . Warranties * received a fine example failed-state in the east to which can frighten the population and to speak, as at us it is good

8

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Sharov, you wrote: S> Well and there and Kenigsberg, well and there... Really Crimea?

9

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Sharov S> Well and there and Kenigsberg, well and there... What, really the Kingdom Polish and Grand duchy Finnish?

10

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> wl.> the Vice-consul of Poland Marek Zapur on round desktop in Exactly named Lvov "the Polish city" and declared that the Ukrainian power in 1918 did not exist. wl.> https://strana.ua/news/103600-vitse-kon … horod.html and he did not add that 1917 Polish powers did not exist?

11

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: J>> in the same place it is written: "But we understood that us use" S> to Tell it  everything, at it operation such, upon Poles they received most from a Maidan: and why they cannot want to receive even more?

12

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Skorodum, you wrote: S> * received inflow of cheap labor without . Warranties for the sake of justice, with it all  well at officially employed, certainly

13

Re: Poles begin to see clearly...

Hello, Cornetov, you wrote:> And he did not add a C that 1917 Polish powers did not exist? Well, we tell the Polish statehood of a century with 11 exists. And Ukrainian - with 20.