1

Topic: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Studying copper, I suggest to familiarize with a handwork of SSHANSKY capitalists, participants of struggle for ecology In spite of the fact that substances from this lake are extremely poisonous, some time ago at the bottom of lake new types of seaweed and microorganisms which evolved as a result of struggle for a survival have been found out. () wikipedia.org Interesting lake! - and pulls to bathe In 1995 on lake the flight of geese sat down. All 342 individuals perished () wikipedia.org and soon and pop  it is required: by 2020 the water level in lake will be made even to level of ground waters that Clark-Fork leads to migration of the dissolved substances in ground waters and to the subsequent pollution of the river

2

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello,    ija - , you wrote: > and it is fast and pop  it is required: > by 2020 the water level in lake will be made even to level of ground waters that Clark-Fork Alaverdy leads to migration of the dissolved substances in ground waters and to the subsequent pollution of the river: Red Bohr is In burial grounds of Red Bohr about 2 million tons of a toxic waste which were brought within 40 years from territory of all Russia and even from Baltic. The burial ground almost settled the area intended to it and poses ecological threat for St.-Petersburg.

3

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello, V. Zudin, you wrote: SVZ> Alaverdy: SVZ> SVZ> In burial grounds of Red Bohr is about 2 million tons of a toxic waste, SVZ> so it is a burial ground, and that - quite to itself the former industrial open-cast mine. , so to say

4

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello,    ija - , you wrote: > and it is fast and pop  it is required: > by 2020 the water level in lake will be made even to level of ground waters that Clark-Fork Dumaju leads to migration of the dissolved substances in ground waters and to the subsequent pollution of the river that in vain worry., Amazon into what dustbin transformed, and anything

5

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> I Think that in vain worry., Amazon into what dustbin transformed, and anything so that excrements, instead of inorganic chemistry after all?

6

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello,    ija - , you wrote: wl.>> I Think that in vain worry., Amazon into what dustbin transformed, and anything > so that excrements, instead of inorganic chemistry after all? Yes is not present, there in places any sticky vile  instead of water - result of reset of industrial wastes. Unfortunately, I can not find that  video, once for a long time on  quitted on it on  when looked how water from under the easel as a result of extraction of slate gas burns

7

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello, V. Zudin, you wrote: SVZ> Alaverdy: SVZ> Red Bohr SVZ> SVZ> is In burial grounds of Red Bohr about 2 million tons of a toxic waste which were brought within 40 years from territory of all Russia and even from Baltic. The burial ground almost settled the area intended to it and poses ecological threat for St.-Petersburg. I suggest to expose to Balts of an abacus for a damage of ecology of Russia, and a subject to move to section of "Politician"

8

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello, Marty, you wrote: M> I Suggest to expose to Balts of an abacus for a damage of ecology of Russia, and a subject to move to section of "Politician" we throw a heat: Independence. Lithuania will advise Kiev concerning closing of the Ukrainian atomic power stations. As the Lithuanian Minister of Energy Zhigimantas Vajchjunas declared, atomic power station closing in territory of Ukraine is only a matter of time.

9

Re: Ecology of the USA, Berkeley-PIT

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> Lithuania will advise Kiev concerning closing of the Ukrainian atomic power stations. As the Lithuanian Minister of Energy Zhigimantas Vajchjunas declared, atomic power station closing in territory of Ukraine is only a matter of time. wl.> [/q] you want to be the European - pass to kosher coal or totalitarian gas.