1

Topic: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

The model of payment of pension was already final bent by descendants. For the present there is a model of investments, but crisis and here wins. With arrival  there is such possibility. I start to work in the company and I receive tokens. The model proof of stake (without electricity expenses) is used, that is I solve, how many to hold in a network, and how many to spend. That in a network, there is an income. I leave the company, tokens remain a resource which brings in the income (as though to the action legally but as pension because it is received for the experience, instead of investments) All is finite while , but potential in it very big and real

2

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> I start to work in the company and I receive tokens. The model proof of stake (without electricity expenses) is used, that is I solve, how many to hold in a network, and how many to spend. That in a network, there is an income. S> I leave the company, tokens remain a resource which brings in the income (as though to the action legally but as pension because it is received for the experience, instead of investments) S> All is finite while , but potential in it very big and real One of the companies in which I worked, went bankrupt. Tokens would disappear?

3

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> One of the companies in which I worked, went bankrupt. Tokens would disappear? The separate organization on  level which will hold a controlling stock of tokens - at proof of state (PoS) important who has control the Correction, it not will be faster than the action because do not influence campaign operation, and concern all companies, that is explicitly pension

4

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> All is finite while , but potential in it very big and real how these tokens turn to material assets?

5

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: wl.>> One of the companies in which I worked, went bankrupt. Tokens would disappear? S> the separate organization on  level which will hold a controlling stock of tokens - at proof of state (PoS) important who has control S> the Correction, it not will be faster than the action because do not influence campaign operation, and concern all companies, that is explicitly pension In Russia an insurance part of pension and so it is saved not by money, and points. If from to push in , changes nothing.

6

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

7

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

8

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

9

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> the Model of payment of pension was already final bent by descendants. With ! S> For the present there is a model of investments, but crisis and here wins. It you about what? S> With arrival  there is such possibility.   all and quickly, aha.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

10

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> the separate organization on  level which will hold a controlling stock of tokens - at proof of state (PoS) important who has control already ridiculously will be faster!... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

11

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Whether S> instead of deductions in a penny fund the company/ip buys tokens at pension  for workers easier instead simply to shift responsibility for pensions on the worker? A pier here we for you deducted in pension so much, on you an increase to the salary on this total, do with it that you want. S> at once we have pluses: well and pluses  the same remain. The unique minus it that  will not be. But at the companies  it will be reduced.

12

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, ov, you wrote: whether ov> easier instead simply to shift responsibility for pensions on the worker? A pier here we for you deducted in pension so much, on you an increase to the salary on this total, do with it that you want. I.e. to refuse provision of pensions. Passage by bare capitalism of 18 centuries.

13

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> the Model of payment of pension was already final bent by descendants. For the present there is a model of investments, but crisis and here wins. Where it that was bent? Here you retired, to you who will produce material assets, services everyones? Descendants. Hence the unique pension variant is payment of pension by descendants. It is unique, if your country strong it can select means at descendants from other countries and gives you a slice - as do the western countries. Therefore it is necessary to invest in descendants (including children), in , in medicine, in export branches with high additional cost and in .

14

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

S> I.e. to refuse provision of pensions. Passage by bare capitalism of 18 centuries. Well, to suggest to postpone to itself it is independent from the salary. Pension funds I do not suggest to cancel, but to solve when, how many and in what it is necessary most. That who will not be inscribed, it is necessary to pay any manual. Such much where is, like the sky on the earth does not fall. But such pension system should not be reformed every year

15

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, steep8, you wrote: S> Where it that was bent? Here you retired, to you who will produce material assets, services everyones?  around  led to that people forgot whence the material assets undertake, it seems to much that if was able and to say with feeling kreks-feks-peks a blokchejn-token-koin, all it arises from anywhere.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

16

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> * the person is assured what it supervises the pension and it is not necessary to prove the experience and what where that is necessary? In the Russian Federation for a long time already how many the employer actually enumerated money, it is so much money of points  for you is registered. And  it is absolutely indifferent for length of your experience. If it is not enough points - all questions to the employer why he for you on two points in a year paid, instead of on two in a month.

17

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: SK> if it is not enough points - all questions to the employer why he for you on two points in a year paid, instead of on two in a month. With 2018 will be 2 systems - one on points, another on investments through  banks. Both in that and in that system you do not supervise that will be with your pension and the more so cannot dispose of it on the move

18

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, ov, you wrote: S>> I.e. Well here about such penny fund possible and speech. A few to enumerate there without fail it is necessary for liquidity maintenance

19

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, Kerk, you wrote: K> In Russia an insurance part of pension and so it is saved not by money, and points. If from to push in , changes nothing. In Russia there are 2 systems - on points and through  banks on investments. Most likely points  also will be in due course only investments, and there as the counter lays down.

20

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> Hajp around  led to that people forgot whence the material assets undertake, it seems to much that if was able and to say with feeling kreks-feks-peks a blokchejn-token-koin, all it arises from anywhere. More likely near people are conducted on , remaining see perspective

21

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> In Russia there are 2 systems - on points and through  banks on investments. Most likely points  also will be in due course only investments, and there as the counter lays down. More similar that an accumulative part of the state pension .... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

22

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, pagid, you wrote: P> is More similar that an accumulative part of the state pension . Yes, I meant it. Mines the pension most likely remains

23

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, CreatorCray, you wrote: CC> Proterjat  all and quickly, aha. In such system you will not lose. The token will not have sense for strangers, to steal for itself too it does not turn out because of history of transactions

24

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, sharpman, you wrote: S> Yes, I meant it. Mines the pension most likely remains Insurance - not minimum. Minimum is called as social and pay it in that who at all did not work, or there the experience absolutely small... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

25

Re: Pension in a month after the seniority beginning

Hello, pagid, you wrote: S>> In Russia there are 2 systems - on points and through  banks on investments. Most likely points  also will be in due course only investments, and there as the counter lays down. P> is more similar that an accumulative part of the state pension . And minimum remains. In  now on minimum pension not to live from a word absolutely, and in Russia like to copy "the advanced" experience