26

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Night Looking, you wrote: the NANOSECOND> is a lot of Them, popular. And it is not mandatory on road. Some are piously assured, for example, that on sidewalk it is possible to go, especially if to the house. This deliberate violation, it is not necessary to confuse, I too under the badge of a stop am forbidden the wife with  I meet, I stand with an emergency signal.

27

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Mihail, you wrote: What on yours, for beginners, as priority, on what to emphasize, from the point of view of practical driving? 1. All singularities of turn on the left and a turn. A rule simple, and in practice it is a lot of nuances. 2. How correctly to go in a flow, what to pay attention, how to be rebuilt. 3. What to do at road accident, a stop by police. 4. Circle journey.

28

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, GarryIV, you wrote: the NANOSECOND>> is a lot of Them, popular. And it is not mandatory on road. Some are piously assured, for example, that on sidewalk it is possible to go, especially if to the house. GIV> this deliberate violation Yes is not present, some quite sincerely consider that is possible.

29

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> 3. What to do at road accident, a stop by police. By the way yes. It is necessary for beginner to understand is solid that at road accident in no event it is impossible to touch the machine and not to be conducted on any arrangements to understand without police. At first to register documentary - and there it will be visible.

30

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, qwertyuiop, you wrote: Q> By the way yes. It is necessary for beginner to understand is solid that at road accident in no event it is impossible to touch the machine and not to be conducted on any arrangements to understand without police. At first to register documentary - and there it will be visible. And  and not to understand if a scratch on a bumper? Because of one such basic four hour stood. Well there arrived police, told to it that the brain did not carry out. And could at once 7 give and leave.

31

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, qwertyuiop, you wrote: Q> And you try, a gait in driving school - you learn a lot of the new. Arrived 13 years ago. Examination from the first was disaccustomed and passed. Anything new did not learn.

32

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Night Looking, you wrote: NANOSECOND> Directly. People do not know traffic regulations. All of them know. Simply wanted to put.

33

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, qwertyuiop, you wrote: Q> - not less half rise in a stupor at a crossroads where the principal road changes a direction. And if they on principal - the rod anywhere even if principal turns to the right. And how your way it is necessary? If you on principal you conceded by those who not on principal, irrespective of where you go further. With those who too on the principal you part in accordance with general practice, i.e. a noise on the right in the core. I.e. if to you directly or on the left, and the principal road leaves to the right you concede to those who goes on the right and go where it is necessary, remaining pass you. And if the principal leaves on the left you concede to nobody never and go where want.

34

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Roma Mik, you wrote: > if to you directly or on the left, and the principal road leaves to the right you concede to those who goes on the right and go where it is necessary, remaining pass you. And if the principal leaves on the left you concede to nobody never and go where want. The tram ways which have been laid out directly add a piquancy in this question

35

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, hardcase, you wrote: >> if to you directly or on the left, and the principal road leaves to the right you concede to those who goes on the right and go where it is necessary, remaining pass you. And if the principal leaves on the left you concede to nobody never and go where want. H> the tram ways which have been laid out directly add a piquancy in this question Yes actually not so much. Trams should concede always even if by rules it is optional.  too.

36

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Mihail, you wrote: What on yours, for beginners, as priority, on what to emphasize, from the point of view of practical driving? The accent needs to be made on many  kol-ve a practical training. Because kol-in a practical training at all does not correspond I will equal practice checks at examination. It is impossible for 20 (or how many them there) occupations to an average of drivers to learn to go. On it on good - half a year - year is necessary. That provokes mass not passing an examination that as a result provokes corruption since sense there to try to hand over it fairly - easier to pay, and then as well as all  on roads.

37

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Night Looking, you wrote: NANOSECOND> Ability to predict alert conditions. It in driving school not to receive.

38

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Grizzli, G> It is impossible for 20 (or how many them there) occupations to an average of drivers to learn to go. On it on good - half a year - year is necessary. I would disagree. It agree that for 20-40 hours per driving school "to learn to go" it is unreal, more correct statement - to receive initiating skills for independent departure in a city. However half a year-year too are represented by the uprated estimation. On a private experience I will tell that in 2-3 months at me already a state "it was necessary to go somewhere - villages and went". But I had to study in fighting conditions - in any weather, in any conditions early in the morning (through all Petersburg corks!) to carry the child in a garden.... And in the evening (again through all corks!) to carry the child home....

39

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Vlad_SP, you wrote: V_S> I would disagree. It agree that for 20-40 hours per driving school "to learn to go" it is unreal, more correct statement - to receive initiating skills for independent departure in a city. However half a year-year too are represented by the uprated estimation. On a private experience I will tell that in 2-3 months at me already a state "it was necessary to go somewhere - villages and went". But I had to study in fighting conditions - in any weather, in any conditions early in the morning (through all Petersburg corks!) to carry the child in a garden.... And in the evening (again through all corks!) To carry the child home.... Yes a state "took and went" at many at once comes. Not in it business, and in that as these your trips to this state would be estimated by the examiner or the skilled driver. The road in most cases - in  the adaptive environment, and it is capable to compensate the majority of your errors. For example on a parking example - at examination easily it is possible to fill up on time two it, and in a court yard in the evening, especially when there is no and you hinder nobody - you can reversely be stuck here there into a hole between machines though hundred times - and to you of a word nobody tells. Though - all is the filled up attempts at examination would be. Or on road - if a hogwash you create, in 99 percent of cases or carries also nearby will be nobody, so though  rise, , or more skilled drivers compensate your inadequacy. But it is all - the passed examination.

40

Re: Re: the Most important subjects in driving school?

Hello, Ops, you wrote: NANOSECOND>> Ability to predict alert conditions. Ops> it in driving school not to receive. It can to start be received. In normal driving school at the normal instructor, certainly.