1

Topic: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

In online an office of the tax there was a new version of an office, decided to glance there and besides the other found out there the tax from sales on Allsoft in section "the Tax from the incomes received from tax agents (employers)". Like under contract Allsoft the tax itself should pay for physicists, or not so? And, in the old version of an office anything such is not present.

2

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

Hello, Don Pedro, you wrote: > In online an office of the tax there was a new version of an office, decided to glance there and besides the other found out there the tax from sales on Allsoft in section "the Tax from the incomes received from tax agents (employers)". Like under contract Allsoft the tax itself should pay for physicists, or not so? > And, in the old version of an office anything such is not present. It is finite, in each report it is written that wrung out 13 % in favor of the state.

3

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

Hello, Qt-Coder, you wrote: QC> it is finite, in each report it is written that wrung out 13 % in favor of the state. And on an office in tax it somehow transits, type is calculated so much, and then paid. The new version of an office did not look?

4

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

Hello, Don Pedro, you wrote: > And on an office in tax it somehow transits, type is calculated so much, and then paid. The new version of an office did not look? No, did not look.

5

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

I do not work with it. But according to the logic of the tax code, the organization in the Russian Federation should be the tax agent so independently to send money for physical persons. But if you have other incomes or residues it is necessary to fill the declaration are necessary and there to import all sources of incomes, including and what are made by the organizations. Earlier for this purpose demanded help 2-NDFL for applying to the declaration what could be received in accounts department. As now, not in course, whether this help is mandatory. It is better to specify, that there were no then penalties and other.

6

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

Hello, rean, you wrote: R> But if you have other incomes or residues it is necessary to fill the declaration are necessary and there to import all sources of incomes, including and what are made by the organizations. Did not understand, what for in the declaration to include sources of incomes, the tax agent will pay for which taxes? Tax after all from me tears repeatedly off the tax.

7

Re: Who works with Allsoft as the physicist, they pay the tax for the physicist or itself should?

Hello, Don Pedro, you wrote: > Hello, rean, you wrote: R>> But if you have other incomes or residues it is necessary to fill the declaration are necessary and there to import all sources of incomes, including and what are made by the organizations. > did not understand, what for in the declaration to include sources of incomes, the tax agent will pay for which taxes? Tax after all from me tears repeatedly off the tax. Does not tear off. In the declaration incomes on 2-NDFL are subtracted, as already included. They are inscribed in special fields of calculation of the tax.