1

Topic: Democracy reality

What is the democracy in present ? It is a choice of point from the list and throwing of a sheet of paper in an urn. That is all democracy lasts no more than 1 minute in a year for the ordinary citizen. All rest of the time the ordinary citizen is in conditions of dictatorship of laws and decisions of higher bodies and any democracy does not use. Also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? Congressmen yes, can be engaged in democracy long hours. But it is a scanty part of a society.

2

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote:  you look, what? Well they there on democracy walked.

3

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> That such democracy in present ? It is a choice of point from the list and throwing of a sheet of paper in an urn. That is all democracy lasts no more than 1 minute in a year for the ordinary citizen. M> all rest of the time the ordinary citizen is in conditions of dictatorship of laws and  higher bodies and any democracy does not use. Generally is not present. In the theory, the ordinary citizen can to appear itself also in this bulletin, or to affect a choice of any amount of other ordinary citizens. Or more simple variants: it can go to stand for any local councils, or simply to go to police, receiving the power over life of other ordinary citizens.

4

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? The orgasm is even shorter, but it is better to have it though sometimes, than not to have generally.

5

Re: Democracy reality

M> Also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? You badly represent to yourself, in what democracy for the ordinary American because you judge on the Russian democracy consists. And for the ordinary American democracy is local authorities choices. Then this power assigns the chief of police in a city - and this chief will submit only to the mayor - to the minister of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (which in the USA is not present), the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of staff (which in the USA is not present), the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of district (which in the USA is not present) - choices of the environing judge - choices of the district attorney - votings by magnification of taxes to the fixed value on the fixed period on the target program, type of parks, highway and so forth - and only then there are any shows of type of choices of presidents, governors, senators But you can continue to mock. Eventually someone should entertain the country instead of Zadornov.

6

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, bzig, you wrote: B> - local authorities choices. Then this power assigns the chief of police in a city - and this chief will submit only to the mayor - to the minister of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (which in the USA is not present), the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of staff (which in the USA is not present), to the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of district (which in the USA is not present) Can at you and Minsporta is not present? How you without it live?

7

Re: Democracy reality

8

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> In the theory, the ordinary citizen can to appear itself also in this bulletin, In this phrase not  words "Only" right at the beginning.

9

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, susumanin, you wrote: S> Here such here it, fair-prechestnaja democracy. S> blissful greetings from grandfather Lenin. It is the reverse of the medal However, it does not cancel fidelity of the expression bzig.

10

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, MaximVK, you wrote: MVK> It is reverse of the medal MVK> However, it does not cancel fidelity of the expression bzig. It is essential line of any democratic choices - that can win only at whom a heap of money. In what fidelity of the expression bzig if the ordinary American (the European, the Russian) by means of a choice solves hardly less than a zero? Well i.e. what here to you the difference, laws/decisions in favor of the capitalist will accept United Russia party member Ivanov or  Peters? Here and to the American of any difference, who will carry out decisions in favor of that more judge Smith or judge Carpenter pays. But, if you eat a rainbow and  with butterflies, that, unconditionally, in the USA democratic most fair choices which entirely give to simple guys, like us with you, possibility to take pleasure in all freedom of the modern life.

11

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> All rest of the time the ordinary citizen is in conditions of dictatorship of laws and  higher bodies and any democracy does not use. M> also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? Democracy is not action. Democracy are states. For example, this state in which majority of laws not for the population, and for control of authorities. Democracy, first of all, a state in which the population is protected from an arbitrariness of elite. And independent branches of the power, fair competitive choices, right dictatorship (right instead of law dictatorship) and much, much are for this purpose necessary also...

12

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> That such democracy in present ? It is a choice of point from the list and throwing of a sheet of paper in an urn. Do not confuse process as that and process regulation. Correctly constructed process does not demand constant regulation, it is enough periodic throwing of a leaf.

13

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, bzig, you wrote: M>> Also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? B> you badly represent to yourself, in what democracy for the ordinary American because you judge on the Russian democracy consists. In sensation of participation in something great B> - votings by magnification of taxes to the fixed value on the fixed period on the target program, type of parks, highway and so forth that at them road such broken. Probably, voted for the such. And what? A good excuse.

14

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, alexku, you wrote: A> Solovyova you look, what? Well they there on democracy walked. Year 3 did not look any more, sold the TV set for nothing. Not, it is local fuss on  led  to thoughts.

15

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, GlebZ, you wrote: GZ> Democracy, first of all, a state in which the population is protected from an arbitrariness of elite. And independent branches of the power, fair competitive choices, right dictatorship (right instead of law dictatorship) and much, much are for this purpose necessary also... It where such is?

16

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: GZ>> Democracy, first of all, a state in which the population is protected from an arbitrariness of elite. And independent branches of the power, fair competitive choices, right dictatorship (right instead of law dictatorship) and much, much are for this purpose necessary also... M> It where such is? Percent on 90, at all problems, it even the USA. If you not the black boy living in a ghetto on , you touch the state a little.

17

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Also what, ordinary Americans are proud of this 1 minute of democracy? Here tell, you remember, that Putin promised before last choices, and what it from this made? And here Americans about the Obama remember.

18

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, bzig, you wrote: B> And for the ordinary American democracy it Can somewhere such and is. B> - local authorities choices. Then this power assigns the chief of police in a city - and this chief will submit only to the mayor - to the minister of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (which in the USA is not present), the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of staff (which in the USA is not present), the chief of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of district (which in the USA is not present) B> - choices of environing judge B> - choices of the district attorney And for the most ordinary American living in typical American Flyshittown, the judge and its nephew is principal getters and  the small town budget. The judge as a rule lives on the second floor of a building of court and together with with the nephew, the local policeman, are engaged in family business   behind order on nearby transiting highway. Considering that a word of the policeman in court more significantly, and infringers try to select generally from other states business though and not the most profitable, but on bread and butter suffices. To dispute decisions of Its Honour and the most fair policeman in small town very few people . And the wisest consider for a long time already similar incidents as charity.

19

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, GlebZ, you wrote: M>> It where such is? GZ> percent on 90, at all problems, it even the USA. If you not the black boy living in a ghetto on , you touch the state a little. And serfs the state too did not touch slaves in an overwhelming amount of cases. Democracy - the same involvement in control, instead of that do not touch you.

20

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, Pzz, you wrote: Pzz> Here tell, you remember, that Putin promised before last choices, and what it from this made? And here Americans about the Obama remember. Besides, and here democracy? The sultan too can promise something.

21

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: GZ>> Percent on 90, at all problems, it even the USA. If you not the black boy living in a ghetto on , you touch the state a little. M> and serfs the state too did not touch slaves in an overwhelming amount of cases. Very much even touched. The run away slave or the serf should be not only is returned by state machine, but is frequent as well is punished by it. All state machine has been adjusted on suppression of freedom of slaves and serfs. M> democracy - the same involvement in control, instead of that do not touch you. Not involvement, and delegation. If everyone participated in control there would be no time to earn on a daily bread. Therefore we not only select who will control (we delegate power function), but also are obliged to feed them.

22

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, IT, you wrote: IT> And for the most ordinary American living in typical American Flyshittown, the judge and its nephew is principal getters and  the small town budget. The judge as a rule lives on the second floor of a building of court and together with with the nephew, the local policeman, are engaged in family business   behind order on nearby transiting highway. Considering that a word of the policeman in court more significantly, and infringers try to select generally from other states business though and not the most profitable, but on bread and butter suffices. To dispute decisions of Its Honour and the most fair policeman in small town very few people . And the wisest consider for a long time already similar incidents as charity. At us, at least in Moscow Region, the part of penalties from cameras left in municipal budgets. Each settlement on routes got the camera on entrance, for those who had not time to brake, and on departure, for those who hastened to be dispersed. But something exchanged, recently on routes it became much easier.

23

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, GlebZ, you wrote: GZ> But something exchanged, recently on routes it became much easier. It became easier to make administrative offenses with impunity?

24

Re: Democracy reality

IT> try to select generally from other states And ceases to try to select from other states - flies by on following choices. Democracy.

25

Re: Democracy reality

Hello, LuciferSaratov, you wrote: GZ>> But something exchanged, recently on routes it became much easier. LS> it became easier to make administrative offenses with impunity? The amount of cameras was reduced to Leningradke in times. It became more difficult to make administrative offenses.