51

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Basil2, you wrote: B> the Hint would be, if Putin told something like "our armored train costs on a side-track", and any echelon with Acacias would show As though this echelon is necessary.  can arrive without any echelon, including even from territory Second-hand.

52

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

53

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> If that, I only 1 time for it voted, remaining - "against all", and it not , it should be clear, who. ? ? Prochorus? So who?

54

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, 3V, you wrote: 3V> Zju? ? Prochorus? So who? Did not expect. , certainly. It the %% only at the expense of us, "against all", also types. If, God forbid, at it will be the noticeable chances much (including me) for it cease to vote. It does not concern LDPR, for it never voted.

55

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> One only the crash of yours  eloquently speaks well for its presidency. For the sake of justice, presidency is not only foreign policy. And in internal to it the trouble that all others remaining are too radical is a lot of questions. Beginning from the Kremlin Kudrin with Glazyev, and finishing Navalnym associates.

56

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> For the sake of justice, presidency is not only foreign policy. And in internal to it the trouble that all others remaining are too radical is a lot of questions. Beginning from the Kremlin Kudrin with Glazyev, and finishing Navalnym associates. I guess that it not old man Hottabych, not a carpet-plane and not a pink pony,  a rainbow.

57

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> I guess that it not old man Hottabych, not a carpet-plane and not a pink pony,  a rainbow. But you told that  ruptures are already the justification to it Though, from your point of view, can and so...

58

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> But you told that  ruptures are already the justification to it Not the justification, and powerful argument in its favor. Ops> though, from your point of view, can and so... I understand that on me for a long time the label "Ukrainian" already hangs, I do not dispute it only from tactical reasons. Actually it is true only partially and all event in Rossiii concerns me in not to a smaller level.

59

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> Not the justification, and powerful argument in its favor. Yes you are simple are not perceived as any foreign citizen, even if on a paper it so. From you you wait for arguments for the country, instead of judgement about were .

60

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Yes you are simple are not perceived as any foreign citizen, even if on a paper it so. Yes it and not absolutely so Prechitaj the previous my message, I there corrected. Ops> from you you wait for arguments for the country, instead of judgement about were . Yes, I understand, about what you. But for me this question now as a painful tooth - while tooth is ill, any other pain do not feel.

61

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> Yes, I understand, about what you. But for me this question now as a painful tooth - while tooth is ill, any other pain do not feel. What question? We here consider the president of the Russian Federation, if that. And I badly represent its unexpected change with the person with absolutely other foreign policy. Unless a Maidan, but here I doubt its success.

62

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

63

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

64

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

65

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ARK> It at you in a head something cracks. Aha. Something very similar to a crash of yours

66

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, Lazy Bear, you wrote: ARK>> you whether the troll, whether not so sharp. LB> at you the claim to appearance of the person At me the claim not to appearance of the person. LB> therefore you name the troll of the one who informs you, as you, apparently, not Apollo. , means correct there was a second variant.

67

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, TimurSPB, you wrote: _>> I Love boredom. If all boringly means normally goes. TSP> not always so. There is also a calm before a storm. A storm you can build? Energetics?

68

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: ARK>> It at you in a head something cracks. R> aha. Something very similar to a crash of yours  Well, to you is more visible that at you in a head cracks.

69

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: R>> Aha. Something very similar to a crash of yours  ARK> Well, to you is more visible that at you in a head cracks. Is more audible if to be exact. And what, someone doubted it?

70

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R>>> Aha. Something very similar to a crash of yours  ARK>> Well, to you is more visible that at you in a head cracks. R> is more audible if to be exact. And what, someone doubted it? Yes is not present, nobody doubts. But you be more careful, with this crash. Whether Mahlo that. Suddenly pressure raised, because of love to Put Ynu.

71

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, AlexRK, you wrote: ARK> Yes is not present, nobody doubts. But you be more careful, with this crash. Whether Mahlo that. Suddenly pressure raised, because of love to Put Ynu. Yes I somehow adapted already. As soon as pressure raises, I put Putin's photo to a head, all as a hand removes. And what there is an experience? So tell, that it is necessary  in extreme stages. [Upd] the demon, well  already, suffices there behind smilies  - you not Bandi any.

72

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, TimurSPB, you wrote: TSP> As all is difficult. The elk simply hints that Putin the liar and the liar. But outright it hesitates to tell... Timid it...

73

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, GlebZ, you wrote: GZ> the Elk simply hints that Putin the liar and the liar. But outright it hesitates to tell... Timid it... Well, Putin's power is strongly exaggerated. It is necessary it to adhere to the imposed style of game.

74

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> Yes I somehow adapted already. As soon as pressure raises, I put Putin's photo to a head, all as a hand removes. And what there is an experience? So tell, that it is necessary  in extreme stages. Well, if a case heavy, that, am afraid, photo not to manage, here already it is necessary Putin's icon to head to put.

75

Re: Vladimir Putin's especially boring press conference

TSP> And we not are ready to it It will clearly only after a storm.