1

Topic: On a course it is time!

http://gordonua.com/news/society/v-kiev … 20477.html To Kiev delivered a principal New Year tree of the country. On it it is informed on page in Facebook project Folk Ukraine - organizers of celebratory actions on the Sofia area in capital. "Kiev, meet the green beauty! A traveling terminal point - the Sofia area. Even snow arrived to us to greet a fur-tree", - is told in the message.

2

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: It is time!

3

Re: On a course it is time!

I look translation. Already a scene, columns, tightened attributes. More shortly a double... Lost count.

4

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, alexsmirnoff, you wrote: A> Image: index.php It will be necessary to prompt Saake a PR course. Let appears before electorate in a role of Santa Claus. Well and further on a plot - punishment innocent, rewarding not privy. Who badly behaved last year, sweets (Roshen, aha) does not receive.

5

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, alpha21264, you wrote: A> It will be necessary to prompt Saake a PR course. Let appears before electorate in a role of Santa Claus. Vakh, listen, what Father Frost, and! Taras Bulba Tovlis Babua!

6

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> I look translation. Already a scene, columns, tightened attributes. More shortly a double... Lost count.  goes,  carries?

7

Re: On a course it is time!

M> Gosdep goes,  carries? Not. Grandmothers bake pies.

8

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, mjau, you wrote: K>> I look translation. Already a scene, columns, tightened attributes. More shortly a double... Lost count. M> Gosdep goes,  carries?  now probably itself it is a little in  whom  to bring up.

9

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, the Laid-back person, you wrote: K>>> I look translation. Already a scene, columns, tightened attributes. More shortly a double... Lost count. M>> Gosdep goes,  carries?> Gosdep now probably itself is a little in  whom  to bring up. You so speak, as if in Ukraine something can happen besides will .

10

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, mjau, you wrote: M> you so speak, as if in Ukraine something can happen besides will . Why is not present? Crimea here fell down therefrom. Or, you think, it at will  happened?

11

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, Ops, you wrote: M>> you so speak, as if in Ukraine something can happen besides will . Ops> Why is not present? Crimea here fell down therefrom. Or, you think, it at will  happened? Well, only that  carried a title "Federation Council"

12

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> not. Grandmothers bake pies.

13

Re: On a course it is time!

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K>> not. Grandmothers bake pies. wl.> Image: 24296750_1882672558709785_2978001066165501977_n.jpg does not fly up - pans are not present.