Topic: At creation of a point of access on the PC there is no output in the Internet
1. On my computer OS Windows 7 Maximum 64 bit is installed;
2. I want to make on it an access point, for this purpose downloaded and installed program onnectify hotspot 2017;
3. Fulfilled adjustments of a point of access (see Screenshot1.png) and pushed the button "to Launch an access point";
4. I had a network "Connectify-MyWiFi", however without connection to the Internet.
The Question: what to me to adjust to fulfill, that in a network without access to the Internet?
1. In my house network (LAN) through which I come into the Internet dynamic determination IP and DNS for ICP/IP4, and networks "Connectify-MyWiFi" not dynamic, but standard: 192.168.169.1 and 255.255.255.0, DNS - empty.
2. When I fulfill adjustment LAN according to following steps ([url =] http://help-wifi.com/nastrojka-virtualn nternetu/) [/url]:
We open Change of parameters of the adapter.
We push the right mouse button that adapter, through which your notebook it is connected to the Internet. We select Properties.
Pass to the tab Access, install a tick near "to Allow to use to other net surfers connection to the Internet of the given computer" and in the list select the network created by us (from mine a case "WiFi"). Most likely, it will have a title "Wireless network connection" with any digit in the end. We press Ok.
After these actions, the Internet should earn. If does not work, try to reboot still a notebook, and to launch distribution Wi-Fi anew.
I have a following dialogue that he wants to assign LAN 192.168.137.1 I push on there is an error at resolution of the general access to connection to the Internet (null).