Re: Dispersion of length of archive?
I have a version that *coin/*cash - next , allowing one participants to take away money of others in game with the zero total.
It seems to me that there are conditions at which comes all .
1) Power inputs on emmission of an electronic banknote exceed its nominal. Extraction of new banknotes is completed.
2) Data-centers begin to sell storage service of all . It is not necessary to store 120 Gig a purse Any more.
The idea of decentral storage is lost. We come again to centralization.
3) Data-centers begin to sell service of signing of a chain. Again centralization.
4) Powerful workstations leave retail as a class of devices. There are mobile phones and smart phones and
On which it is useless.
5) the Most part of polymers of coins $ and anybody does not own them. And consequently it is lost for a turn.
It comes not soon... But when-tozh the pancake comes.
It is possible to consider still a situation when next the giant (IBM/Intel.... e.t.c) creates quantum iron
Which solves a problem more effectively TSOD and clouds. That also levels our pity attempts to compete
With such break. As well as there under a cowl it will be arranged - . I not in a subject. But experts permanently broadcast-de
The quantum computer with and the other tangled molecules is capable to divide any cryptography into a zero.
Again I here will underline what not in a subject while.