Topic: About one method data compressions
There is data - bit sequence of length N, - which are required to be compressed, and standard .
1. We find bit sequence of the minimum length M which never meets in D.Nazovyom its "flag" ().
2. In a cycle we sort out values seed (s), used for initialization : (s).
3. By means of (s) it is generated casual sequence (joint venture) of the same length N.
4. We compare and the joint venture. All coinciding - in and the joint venture - bit sequences, length of more M is replaced (in !) on F.Pri's flag it we track, that "on joints" an interposed flag and adjacent initial bits did not arise "stray flags".
5. As a result of changeovers bit sequence ' N ' (less N turns out lengths!).
6. We continue search (a cycle in item 2) until we find value seed, giving a level of compression satisfying us To = N/N'
7. The archive file represents structure from three elements: , s, '.
PS. As a variant, as flag it is possible to use generally any bit sequence, it is desirable rarely meeting in as "natural" entrances in will need to be marked means, for example, doubling: -> . (And then it will be necessary to track, that additional did not arise in the course of compression.)