1

Topic: a software

Hello, some times asked (offered)  a software. I at all in course as it becomes and whether have sense, on what side payment and key generation that has  and from what side both  and . While politely I refuse. Just in case I will mention that at me Share-it, India, Pakistan, Mb someone else offered, but now I will not remember. If someone in course, faced, has something to write, share. Thanks.

2

Re: a software

Hello, andy, you wrote: A> some times asked (offered)  a software. I at all in course as it becomes and whether have sense, on what side payment and key generation that has  and from what side both  and . While politely I refuse. If speech about resellers who come with the specific customer simply you give its the reference to purchase. Normally they want a discount, I give 5 %.

3

Re: a software

Hello, Unhandled_Exception, you wrote: U_E> Hello, andy, you wrote: A>> some times asked (offered)  a software. I at all in course as it becomes and whether have sense, on what side payment and key generation that has  and from what side both  and . While politely I refuse. U_E> if speech about resellers who come with the specific customer simply you give its the reference to purchase. Normally they want a discount, I give 5 %. Write, something something like that "i want to join your comapny Products Reseller Program". Probably, a variant . I think that want to sell somewhere from the site. Did not want to ask, there is no time to investigate, I do not see a profit. Therefore decided to ask here at first.

4

Re: a software

Hello, andy, you wrote: A>>> some times asked (offered)  a software. I am finite not the expert in this question, but it seems to me that all depends on that, than this is engaged . It can is simple creates one more page in Google with the text %ProductName % discount 3 % and by that will select your clients who and without it bought directly.  this  offers all the services for which asks 5 % successively, does pages under the described circuit, and on it its functions come to an end. And simply has 2 % doing of nothing. Such in a fire chamber. And it can is engaged in advancement, accepts payments on what that to local methods for the country, incurs the first line of support, can give at correspondence the preliminary plan of sales for the period etc. Then a discount and in 30 % (conditionally) it is possible to give. But I at all do not know, whether exist such  in the nature. Depends on product type, but it is possible to try to offer such circuit. The first 100 sales - without discounts, further discounts on rising. It eliminates at once pseudo resellers of the first type.

5

Re: a software

A> Just in case I will mention, what at me Share-it It is that that at me in phone is beaten by nails? Someone uses it? To steam of attempts was - .

6

Re: a software

Hello, andy, you wrote: A> Hello, A> some times asked (offered)  a software. I at all in course as it becomes and whether have sense, on what side payment and key generation that has  and from what side both  and . While politely I refuse. A> just in case I will mention that at me Share-it, India, Pakistan, Mb someone else offered, but now I will not remember. A> if someone in course, faced, has something to write, share. A> thanks. Here three variants 1. They are Hindus/pakistantsy who want a freebie and discounts. They can lay down strict conditions on volumes and they  fall off. 2. It  firms at the big bureaucratic offices - Value subtracted resellers as them for fun names Andy Brajs Oni simply ask a discount, but buy and without it. They simply facilitate to the big companies of purchase, in due course  to them generally to answer. https://successfulsoftware.net/2009/03/ … -reseller/ 3 (rarely). The useful reseller.

7

Re: a software

Hello, Matrix_Failure, you wrote: M_F> Hello, andy, you wrote: A>> Hello, A>> some times asked (offered)  a software. I at all in course as it becomes and whether have sense, on what side payment and key generation that has  and from what side both  and . While politely I refuse. A>> just in case I will mention that at me Share-it, India, Pakistan, Mb someone else offered, but now I will not remember. A>> if someone in course, faced, has something to write, share. A>> thanks. M_F> here three variants M_F> 1. They are Hindus/pakistantsy who want a freebie and discounts. They can lay down strict conditions on volumes and they  fall off. M_F> 2. It  firms at the big bureaucratic offices - Value subtracted resellers as them for fun names Andy Brajs M_F> They simply ask a discount, but buy and without it. They simply facilitate to the big companies of purchase, in due course  to them generally to answer. M_F> https://successfulsoftware.net/2009/03/ … -reseller/ M_F> 3 (rarely). The useful reseller. In other words with these resellers I pound a little, neither the notable income, nor standing advertizing to a product. It is possible not to pay attention to such letters or politely to refuse?

8

Re: a software

Hello, andy, you wrote: A> In other words with these resellers I pound a little, neither the notable income, nor standing advertizing to a product. It is possible not to pay attention to such letters or politely to refuse? It is possible to have a rule that all resellers buy at a discount 50 % or 30 % keys in lots on $500 or how many, depending on the product price (it is not less $500 and not less than 100 keys, I would tell), and so to all of them about it and to speak. Who buys, those and resellers, and all remaining so-so.

9

Re: a software

Hello, andy, you wrote: M_F>> Here three variants M_F>> 1. They are Hindus/pakistantsy who want a freebie and discounts. They can lay down strict conditions on volumes and they  fall off. M_F>> 2. It  firms at the big bureaucratic offices - Value subtracted resellers as them for fun names Andy Brajs M_F>> They simply ask a discount, but buy and without it. They simply facilitate to the big companies of purchase, in due course  to them generally to answer. M_F>> https://successfulsoftware.net/2009/03/ … -reseller/ M_F>> 3 (rarely). The useful reseller. A> in other words with these resellers I pound a little, neither the notable income, nor standing advertizing to a product. It is possible not to pay attention to such letters or politely to refuse? In my case of 99 % of resellers it is a case 2). At me such pieces 25-30. All I allow a discount of 5-6 %. To refuse to them it is impossible - it is forbidden to many foreign state offices to buy a foreign software ( it is forbidden to buy using bank cards). And if to such state office your program, a unique variant to such office attracted to buy your software - through the reseller in the country. More shortly, vile bureaucracy. In my case of the request to become the reseller come packs, on 5 pieces for a day. It means that somewhere transits the tender for delivery of my program, and it is a lot of offices-resellers in it try to participate. Often even potential resellers write an office-buyer name - type office HHH wants to buy your software through us. I give all of them identical discounts - 5-6 %.

10

Re: a software

Hello, vladrsdn, you wrote: V> to Refuse to them it is impossible - it is forbidden to many foreign state offices to buy a foreign software ( it is forbidden to buy using bank cards). And if to such state office your program, a unique variant to such office attracted to buy your software - through the reseller in the country. More shortly, vile bureaucracy. I Recall that purchase from U.S became my very first sale. Navy (the Navies of the USA) my product (file manager) in number of 7 copies in 1998 through RegNow. On this money I just bought the new monitor in exchange  the old