1

Topic: a web in 2018

In general a situation such, it is possible to tell that years 5 though is not present, better to say and all 10 I was in anabiosis, not strongly tracked development of technologies and trends. Also there was such task, in very shortest periods it was required  the web application with a standard dial-up, type of registration of users, it is desirable with  a duplex communication channel like WebSockets and other absolutely standard pleasures of life. I in the core write on a C ++, but when that on a trifle  Django. But I think for all that time progress was not at a stop and now there were everyones there React/Angular/NodeJS and other. In general I ask for suggestions the knowing people, what sheaf of technologies to select quickly to receive result. In an ideal it would be desirable is declarative to describe what it would be desirable and that all the automatic machine appeared Can eat such in world Clojure? I while itself tend Python/Django + Bootstrap. But I feel it is necessary much . Also there is in this sheaf a minus, is not present duplex  communication. Or already is? : I understand, it is possible most to google, try to transit  , but I will fairly tell, me laziness

2

Re: a web in 2018

Hello, DemonsInside, you wrote: DI> in general a situation such, it is possible to tell that years 5 though is not present, better to say and all 10 I was in anabiosis, not strongly tracked development of technologies and trends. Also there was such task, in very shortest periods it was required  the web application with a standard dial-up, type of registration of users, it is desirable with  a duplex communication channel like WebSockets and other absolutely standard pleasures of life. I in the core write on a C ++, but when that on a trifle  Django. But I think for all that time progress was not at a stop and now there were everyones there React/Angular/NodeJS and other. DI> I while itself tend Python/Django + Bootstrap. But I feel it is necessary much . Also there is in this sheaf a minus, is not present duplex  communication. Or already is? DI> : I understand, it is possible most to google, try to transit  , but I will fairly tell, I For duplex "" can firebase look at laziness for example, with a heap  and manuals from Google. Mass of things from a box - basis, , , a hosting. From , depends on what you want to write. It is assured, what they generally are necessary to you, ? Can Wordpress for example? Or there, SharePoint? Still - at you the server will be? - If yes on what you assume you (are able) to write? And that in 2018 is possible and without the server (the same see firebase) the Top 3 (client) - React, Vue, Angular. If to you an enterprise to mold, something can take better than type DevExpress / Kendo UI that with designers SEARRS not to potter. bootstrap it is enough , with normal  already the pressure will be. ASP.NET (core) you do not consider instead of Django? At least there will be a strict typification with refactoring and  in studio.

3

Re: a web in 2018

Hello, DemonsInside, you wrote: I Recommend Yii2.

4

Re: a web in 2018

Hello, bnk, you wrote: bnk> For duplex "" it is possible firebase to look for example, with a heap  and manuals from Google. bnk> mass of things from a box - basis, , , a hosting. Here for these thanks! Absolutely about it forgot. bnk> from , depends on what you want to write. It is assured, what they generally are necessary to you, ? Can Wordpress for example? Or there, SharePoint? Wordpress does not approach precisely, can be any very floppy engines of social networks would approach. bnk> still - at you the server will be? - If yes on what you assume you (are able) to write? And that in 2018 is possible and without the server (the same see firebase) It at me is. But the thought interesting, completely to refuse the server. Microservice architecture and so on. On idea the pattern at once appears, the data I store on Firebase, business of the logician on Flask', plus additional mobile clients on Android/iOS using my microservices and Firebase as storage. The Web client is written on any React'. bnk> the Top 3 (client) - React, Vue, Angular. +1. bnk> ASP.NET (core) you do not consider instead of Django? I consider all, but simply my customary stack of technologies is based on *nix systems. Therefore Java would be more preferable.NET.

5

Re: a web in 2018

Hello, DemonsInside, you wrote: DI> I consider all, but simply my customary stack of technologies is based on *nix systems. Therefore Java would be more preferable.NET.   - take  with spring boot and forward. On client Angular or React -  actually. I Angular love.

6

Re: a web in 2018

Hello, DemonsInside, you wrote: DI> I consider all, but simply my customary stack of technologies is based on *nix systems. Therefore Java would be more preferable.NET. Asp.Net Core perfectly works on *nix systems