1

Topic: And really got

Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. At them there that, the next coil of building of a pyramid?... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

2

Re: And really got

Hello, CoderMonkey, you wrote: CM> Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. CM> at them there that, the next coil of building of a pyramid? You of these  the Author: Lazytech Date: 12.11 11:47 in a type?

3

Re: And really got

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L> you of these  the Author: Lazytech Date: 12.11 11:47 mean? Really they worldwide bought up all?... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

4

Re: And really got

Hello, CoderMonkey, you wrote: CM> Really they worldwide all bought up? I too at first doubted.

5

Re: And really got

Hello, CoderMonkey, you wrote: CM> Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. CM> at them there that, the next coil of building of a pyramid? And to you what for - in toys to play?

6

Re: And really got

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L> you of these  the Author: Lazytech Date: 12.11 11:47 mean? And it in the country (pattern) where to change accounts department backdating is a norm, they enter . And exclusively buy with support . The contradiction in the essence of an event.

7

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> And it in the country (pattern) where to change accounts department backdating is a norm, they enter . And exclusively buy with support . The contradiction in the essence of an event. Yes I joked.

8

Re: And really got

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L> Yes I joked. Repeating the adjacent orator. And for what, you think, the videocard from AMD is necessary to the author, in toys to play? I in an essence see the contradiction.

9

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> Repeating the adjacent orator. And for what, you think, the videocard from AMD is necessary to the author, in toys to play? I in an essence see the contradiction. At first, me whence the nobility (though, probably, that in toys to play). Secondly, what sense  on one or even on several videocards.

10

Re: And really got

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L> At first, me whence the nobility (though, probably, that in toys to play). And why not to play (to beat the friend in ) on videocards from nvidia? L> Secondly, what sense  on one videocard. In the contradictory theory it is possible to explain any delirium.  even scripts of sites build in. Because can. And who told, what one videocard?

11

Re: And really got

12

Re: And really got

13

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> Nudyk, "I see from an essence the contradiction". _> There is no spoon. (c)

14

Re: And really got

Hello, Lazytech, you wrote: L>... (c) For wrong instructions of a copyright also can condemn.

15

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> And for what, you think, the videocard from AMD is necessary to the author, in toys to play?  yes. Mainly for the sake of FreeSync because for G-Sync it is necessary other monitor which besides is much more expensive.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

16

Re: And really got

CM> Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. You yet did not buy it ache. At me a companion in August too ached that any normal  to buy is unreal... And as bought, so a month later from operation and left

17

Re: And really got

Hello, CoderMonkey, you wrote: CM> Taki yes. Mainly for the sake of FreeSync because for G-Sync it is necessary other monitor which besides is much more expensive. Not , I do not know. Judging by a title, it is necessary for dynamic changeable picture (video-films and video-games, or even - installation). All video stack on  such difficult and multilayer, on the buffer the buffer sends on errands the buffer. With it buffers struggle everywhere where it is possible and it is not possible. But logs,  and  are invincible. I think, it is necessary to refuse at first from  "liquid crystals". For example, it is stupid to return on elt-monitors but them so strenuously dug in by zombiing of customers.

18

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> I Think, it is necessary to refuse at first from  "liquid crystals". For example, it is stupid to return on elt-monitors but them so strenuously dug in by zombiing of customers. The CRT too healthy and  and a diagonal is strongly restricted. There is a hope on OLED or MicroLED. But hope springs eternal.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

19

Re: And really got

CM> Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. CM> at them there that, the next coil of building of a pyramid? Well here, a bonus from a possible collapse  - cards rush on the market, the price fails. It will be possible  to be indulged

20

Re: And really got

Hello, CoderMonkey, you wrote: _>> I Think, it is necessary to refuse at first from  "liquid crystals". For example, it is stupid to return on elt-monitors but them so strenuously dug in by zombiing of customers. CM> a CRT too healthy and  and the diagonal is strongly restricted. CM> there is a hope on OLED or MicroLED. But hope springs eternal. Questions. Whether problem  dares at usage of everyones   on *Sync? Or it is one more method of zombiing? Whether expensive inaccessible cheap stuff is necessary to you, or it is possible to stop on something the friend without sorcery? LED. And who will pump over and lay down points on the screen for infinitesimal time? The buffer they everywhere, even there where you do not expect. The digit and analog have restrictions. Capitalism _ (_) mass insanity so far you will not escape.

21

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> And why not to play (to beat the friend in ) on videocards from nvidia? You  suggest the fan to be ill for the Dynamo for Spartak... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

22

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> Not , I do not know. Judging by a title, it is necessary for dynamic changeable picture (video-films and video-games, or even - installation). For scanning synchronization on the monitor with real updates of the screen that there was no tearing _> All video stack on  such difficult and multilayer, the buffer on the buffer the buffer sends on errands. With it buffers struggle everywhere where it is possible and it is not possible. But logs,  and  are invincible. _> I think, it is necessary to refuse at first from  "liquid crystals". For example, it is stupid to return on elt-monitors but them so strenuously dug in by zombiing of customers. Brad what Tearing on CRT was a current in a way.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

23

Re: And really got

Hello, fin_81, you wrote: _> Questions. Whether problem  dares at usage of everyones   on *Sync? How you suggest to struggle with tearing? _> Or it is one more method of zombiing? Whether expensive inaccessible cheap stuff is necessary to you, or it is possible to stop on something the friend without sorcery? You nobody forces to buy the good monitor. Cut the Ruby and stare in it at health. _> LED. And who will pump over and lay down points on the screen for infinitesimal time? The buffer they everywhere, even there where you do not expect. The digit and analog have restrictions. _> capitalism _ (_) mass insanity so far you will not escape.:fecapalm: a tin!... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

24

Re: And really got

Hello, hi_octane, you wrote: CM>> Any videocard AMD except most low-end or you will not buy, or the price in two-three times is more than normal. _> you yet did not buy it ache. At me a companion in August too ached that any normal  to buy is unreal... And how bought, so a month later from operation and left Where?

25

Re: And really got

Hello, anonymouse2, you wrote: A> Where? To play, the stub is clear!... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>