26

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M>> Here to you and result. M> what this relation has to stated in video? M> you can show a half-sweat photo still. And and here any video do not understand (well who there on video?) when the question was about result?  - the lawful president remained in power.

27

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> with  there is no communication either at a half-sweat photo, or at other photos, at your message. M> can add a photo  between tea sorts in indium and in shri-lanke. M> it as will not concern questions considered on video. Such videos it is possible to remove kilometers. You look all it? Almost unique solid fact accessible to the mere mortal is a death and life of the mentioned leaders, well still geographical finding of central cities of Syria. Everything, remaining - conjectures and the shaky facts.

28

Re: And what, won Syria?

29

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: S>>> One speak lost, others speak won. What won, whom won? What sense was to win? M>> Kaddafi M>> Saddam Hussein M>> Asad M>> Here to you and result. M> what this relation has to stated in video? M> you can show a half-sweat photo still. To you try to tell that Putin protects power Asada in Syria.)) It is possible to continue further - it thus, on distant approaches, protects itself(himself). It is destiny almost all sat up on a throne. At them the fear of loss of the power and a feeding trough is combined with fear to be torn to pieces as was with Kaddafi and other. So it is necessary to help the friend-friend on-possibility.

30

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that is you suppose that Marksmen is less patriotic than you? We suppose that you suppose that we suppose that Marksmen is less patriotic, than we.

31

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, HPR, you wrote: HPR> to you try to tell that Putin protects power Asada in Syria.)) It is possible to continue further - it thus, on distant approaches, protects itself(himself). It is destiny almost all sat up on a throne. At them the fear of loss of the power and a feeding trough is combined with fear to be torn to pieces as was with Kaddafi and other. So it is necessary to help the friend-friend on-possibility. But you  and without reflecting you will give the life for light ideals .

32

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, Anatoly Shirokov, you wrote: > Hello, HPR, you wrote: HPR>> to you try to tell that Putin protects power Asada in Syria.)) It is possible to continue further - it thus, on distant approaches, protects itself(himself). It is destiny almost all sat up on a throne. At them the fear of loss of the power and a feeding trough is combined with fear to be torn to pieces as was with Kaddafi and other. So it is necessary to help the friend-friend on-possibility. > But you  and without reflecting you will give the life for light ideals . That and for what to me to give it is known only to me and it is exact not your mind put.

33

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that misters patriots after  this video tell? That it is necessary not to have at all affairs on operation to watch commercials with someone's idle talk for 18 minutes, and to be the full idiot, to spend a time off for watching such commercials (or the TV set). Work, state it is compressed that there speak, then, probably, misters condescend.

34

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, HPR, you wrote: HPR> That and for what to me to give it is known only to me and it is exact not your mind put. Took offense, what? So you on us the unhealthy imaginations do not splash out, and will take offense not .

35

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, alexku, you wrote: A> Hello, HPR, you wrote: HPR>> That and for what to me to give it is known only to me and it is exact not your mind put. A> Took offense, what? So you on us the unhealthy imaginations do not splash out, and will take offense not . On you what to take offense? From you only very ridiculously happens.))

36

Re: And what, won Syria?

M>> that misters patriots after  this video tell? LL> that it is necessary not to have at all affairs on operation to watch commercials with someone's idle talk for 18 minutes, and to be the full idiot, to spend a time off for watching such commercials (or the TV set). Work, state it is compressed that there speak, then, probably, misters condescend. I suppose he did not look, and simply does not reflex.

37

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, HPR, you wrote: HPR> On you what to take offense? From you only very ridiculously happens.)) as, however, and from you.))

38

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> and that is what that a trend among patriots, not only not to look, but with pride it to declare. I in a trend. The patriot, did not look but I condemn.

39

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that misters patriots after  this video tell? I will tell that one  states that it is time to bring down. Others declare a victory. But here a good question: and when Putin declared it a victory? They there many times state that all a victory now name irrespective of result, but it would be desirable proofs. And that, can, they consider the imaginations? From presidents authentically while only Tramp declared a victory. M> 1. In  a victory or flight? False alternative. Neither that, nor another. The big operation is led. Government Asada quitted a situation of fast military defeat in a situation where it supervises the most part of Syria and speech about defeat, in general, does not go any more. YOKES ceased to exist. Like norms, what confuses you? M> 2. What about struggle on  approaches? Well, closely tritely.

40

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that is you suppose that Marksmen is less patriotic than you?  yes. Marksmen explicitly itself loves more than Russia. Also it is capable to operate to it to the detriment.

41

Re: And what, won Syria?

42

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that is you do not agree with their judgement on results and consequences? They do not see the purposes, do not divide methods and do not understand the reasons of actions of the Kremlin, therefore speak exceptional about plundering of money which is present always at implementation of the big projects. Whether Israel attacks Syria? Probably. Whether Russia will be at war with Israel? No, will not be. You think, what rescue of Asada and Syria or struggle against Igilom - overall objectives in Syria for the Kremlin? No, it is the minor purposes.

43

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, HPR, you wrote: >> But you  and without reflecting you will give the life for light ideals . HPR> That and for what to me to give it is known only to me and it is exact not your mind put. But, I look, you with ease are scattered by strangers, as true . A unique question: and who you such to solve who should remain, who should leave? Come on choices, dethrone Putin who does not give to you? Or so not ?

44

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, metall74, you wrote: M> that misters patriots after  this video tell? M> 1. In  a victory or flight? M> 2. What about struggle on  approaches? M> and who did not look, the request not to make comments. M> and that is what that a trend among patriots, not only not to look, but with pride it to declare. M> the link one more witness Strelkova at the dude reading off scale

45

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, alpha21264, you wrote: A> It seems that Syria won also Strelkova too.  on Donbass won also it outright took offense

46

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, B0FEE664, you wrote: BFE> you think, what rescue of Asada and Syria or struggle against Igilom - overall objectives in Syria for the Kremlin? No, it is the minor purposes. And what main things? Too it is interesting to me... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

47

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, pagid, you wrote: BFE>> you think, what rescue of Asada and Syria or struggle against Igilom - overall objectives in Syria for the Kremlin? No, it is the minor purposes. P> and what main things? To me too interesting Control of deliveries of gas to Europe.

48

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, B0FEE664, you wrote: BFE> Control of deliveries of gas to Europe. I do not trust in [s] these superstitions [s] in this version.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

49

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, pagid, you wrote: BFE>> Control of deliveries of gas to Europe. P> I do not trust in [s] these superstitions [s] in this version. A faith - business voluntary

50

Re: And what, won Syria?

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Hello, Shmj, you wrote: S>> One speak lost, others speak won. What won, whom won? What sense was to win? M> Kaddafi M> Saddam Hussein M> Asad Why to me should be not  these three? At what not  on so many that from the taxes paid their protection.