1

Topic: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin?

2

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? A good question.

3

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

4

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, alexsmirnoff, you wrote: A> the Good question. That happens to the independent countries - can study on an example of blockade of the North Korea.

5

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? On a referendum like was two questions - 1) independence of Ukraine and 2) association to the Russian Federation is simple for both questions the people voted pro as understood, probably that at them it does not turn out any independence, Ukraine gets with retaliatory operation. Here also connected. And and here Putin, I

6

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

M> And you wanted suit the same in Crimea. What hindered to start to be at war in Crimea to "referendum"?

7

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

M> it is simple for both questions the people voted pro as understood, probably that at them it does not turn out any independence, Ukraine gets with retaliatory operation. Here also connected. And and here Putin, I If wanted to get that would get at once, instead of waited what that there for "referenda".

8

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? Well  you naive any? I think, business in the Black Sea fleet.

9

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: M>> it is simple for both questions the people voted pro as understood, probably that at them it does not turn out any independence, Ukraine gets with retaliatory operation. Here also connected. And and here Putin, I T> If wanted to get that would get at once, instead of waited what that there for "referenda". Well, for retaliatory operation the occasion all the same is necessary. And proclamation of independence by Crimea would be such occasion (with 100% probability)

10

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

T>> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? Pzz> well  you naive any? I think, business in the Black Sea fleet. Well would "pay" to Crimea for rent, in what a problem?

11

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

M> Well, for retaliatory operation the occasion all the same is necessary. And such occasion (with 100% probability) would be proclamation of independence by Crimea the Occasion was, capture of parliament of Crimea.

12

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> Hello, alexsmirnoff, you wrote: A>> the Good question. M> that happens to the independent countries - can study on an example of blockade of the North Korea.  Crimea and now actually in blockade.

13

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: M>> Well, for retaliatory operation the occasion all the same is necessary. And such occasion (with 100% probability) would be proclamation of independence T by Crimea> the Occasion was, capture of parliament of Crimea. And there was a capture? Here in Lugansk - yes, there was capture . So on it and and , without shelving. It is not clear, why captures of administrations and militia departments in the western Ukraine transited with impunity. Probably it is a foot of whom it is necessary a foot

14

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: T>> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? M> and you remember, how began ? How you rejoiced, when your self-appointed morons-governors set army to Donbass? Then it is not clear, why other morons-governors did not set army to Donbass also as well as to Crimea?

15

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T> That hindered to start to be at war in Crimea to "referendum"? So this question to you repeatedly set - why Ukraine on Donbass started to be at war, and in Crimea is not present. But for four years you and could not answer it.

16

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, GlebZ, you wrote: GZ> Then it is not clear, why other morons-governors did not set army to Donbass also as well as to Crimea? And you and walk head over heels? All was equal on the contrary - morons-governors to Donbass set army, and to Crimea are not present, for some reason. I here is how time in an adjacent branch the Author: rg45 Date: 17.01 21:08 to receive comments of the expert in this area.

17

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: T>>> Why "independence" of Crimea did not arrange Putin? Pzz>> well  you naive any? I think, business in the Black Sea fleet. T> well would "pay" to Crimea for rent, in what a problem? In unreliability of this construction.

18

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, rg45, you wrote: R> And you and walk head over heels? All was equal on the contrary - morons-governors to Donbass set army, and to Crimea are not present, for some reason. I here is how time in an adjacent branch the Author: rg45 Date: 17.01 21:08 I try to receive comments of the expert in this area. And how it there you will set, to Crimea if Crimea is connected to continent  an isthmus, to block which it costs nothing?

19

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, Pzz, you wrote: Pzz> And how it there you will set, to Crimea if Crimea is connected to continent  an isthmus to block which it costs nothing? Well across Lugansk aviashock put? What prevented to do the same in Sevastopol?

20

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, alexsmirnoff, you wrote: A>>> the Good question. M>> that happens to the independent countries - can study on an example of blockade of the North Korea. A> Dak Crimea and now actually in blockade. Far not in the full

21

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, rg45, you wrote: Pzz>> And how it there you will set, to Crimea if Crimea is connected to continent  an isthmus to block which it costs nothing? R> well across Lugansk aviashock put? What prevented to do the same in Sevastopol? Well I suppose, the Black Sea fleet is capable to protect itself from weak aviashock. And strong from the Ukrainian side has to undertake. It at first. And secondly, it is impossible to install control over territory without terrestrial operation. And in Crimea its Ukraine well could not lead in any way.

22

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, turbocode, you wrote: M>> And you wanted suit the same in Crimea. T> that hindered to start to be at war in Crimea to "referendum"? To select Poroshenko.  explained, why in 2014 did not begin to be at war for Crimea... Leaders of the Maidan meaningly decided not to be at war for Crimea to lead parliamentary and presidential election by which results they valuably installed the power in Ukraine. More in detail...

23

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, rg45, you wrote: GZ>> Then it is not clear, why other morons-governors did not set army to Donbass also as well as to Crimea? R> and you and walk head over heels? All was equal on the contrary - morons-governors to Donbass set army, and to Crimea are not present, for some reason. I here is how time in an adjacent branch the Author: rg45 Date: 17.01 21:08 I try to receive comments of the expert in this area. Yes that here to think and solve? Because in Crimea there were many Russian armies, and into Donbass they were not entered. Anybody both did not hide it. Here also I ask, if you put so a question then answer why these morons-governors did not enter an army into Donbass?

24

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

R>> Well across Lugansk aviashock put? What prevented to do the same in Sevastopol? Pzz> well I suppose, the Black Sea fleet is capable to protect itself from weak aviashock. And strong from the Ukrainian side has to undertake. The parliament of Crimea captured by terrorists not in Sevastopol was, and in Simferopol.

25

Re: What for annexation of Crimea was necessary?

Hello, Pzz, you wrote: Pzz> Well I suppose, the Black Sea fleet is capable to protect itself from weak aviashock. And strong from the Ukrainian side has to undertake. Pzz> It at first. And secondly, it is impossible to install control over territory without terrestrial operation. And in Crimea its Ukraine well could not lead in any way. And I here suppose that a determinative was nevertheless that in Crimea the Russian army was actually. Also it is presented not only identity cards , transferred to the reserve.