1

Topic: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello! There is application Win32/MSVC2005, writes all in std:: cout, and sometimes falls. At falling in the console not all is deduced. It is possible to make somehow that all was deduced? Yes, an output  in a file if to deduce on the console, it is deduced more, but too not all Tried to cause.flush () - did not help. There are any variants, except alteration of all with broad gull record through  WriteFile?

2

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, Marty, you wrote: M> Hello! M> there is application Win32/MSVC2005, writes all in std:: cout, and sometimes falls. At falling in the console not all is deduced. It is possible to make somehow that all was deduced? Write in std:: cerr - it is not buffered.

3

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

M> Yes, an output  in a file if to deduce on the console, it is deduced more, but too not all M> Tried to cause.flush () - did not help. There are any variants, except alteration of all with broad gull record through  WriteFile? And fflush (stdout)?

4

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, Marty, you wrote: M> Hello! M> there is application Win32/MSVC2005, writes all in std:: cout, and sometimes falls. At falling in the console not all is deduced. It is possible to make somehow that all was deduced? In Windows there is a function special which it is possible to redefine and do something before falls down in a crust, to google in  on MiniDump, SetUnhandledExceptionFilter, and article on SO

5

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, lpd, you wrote: M>> There is application Win32/MSVC2005, writes all in std:: cout, and sometimes falls. At falling in the console not all is deduced. It is possible to make somehow that all was deduced? lpd> write in std:: cerr - it is not buffered. While understood with an error. But  if that, I will try cerr next time

6

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, ononim, you wrote: M>> Yes, an output  in a file if to deduce on the console, it is deduced more, but too not all M>> Tried to cause.flush () - did not help. There are any variants, except alteration of all with broad gull record through  WriteFile? O> And fflush (stdout)? Yes like different flows, and them it is necessary with  to synchronize it. However, with  understood, not so actually

7

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, Kernan, you wrote: M>> There is application Win32/MSVC2005, writes all in std:: cout, and sometimes falls. At falling in the console not all is deduced. It is possible to make somehow that all was deduced? K> in Windows there is a function special which it is possible to redefine and do something before falls down in a crust, to google in  on MiniDump, SetUnhandledExceptionFilter, and article on SO And, well it SEH. I as a result with its help also understood

8

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

O>> And fflush (stdout)? M> Yes like different flows, and them it is necessary with  to synchronize it. However, with  understood, not so actually It is possible to assume that  deduce through  and it is necessary  both is in the beginning , and then . Still it is possible through setvbuf (stdout, NULL, _IONBF, 0) to disconnect buffering stdout.

9

Re: std:: cout - as at application falling?

Hello, ononim, you wrote: O>>> And fflush (stdout)? M>> Yes like different flows, and them it is necessary with  to synchronize it. However, with  understood, not so actually O> It is possible to assume that  deduce through  and it is necessary  both is in the beginning , and then . http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/io/ios … with_stdio