1

Topic: The robot to lie

2

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Trotsky, you wrote: well-known Gref talked To the robot. Whether it is possible to assume, what Gref taught to say lies the robot?

3

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Kerk, you wrote:> well-known Gref talked To the robot. Whether K> it is possible to assume, what Gref taught to say lies the robot? For certain to Gref at a forum under AI sauce sold again any swindle (at the expense of our taxes, it is finite) https://twitter.com/nourlnews/status/956483322326200320 (video)

4

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, sansara, you wrote: S> Hello, Kerk, you wrote:>>> well-known Gref talked To the robot. Whether K>> it is possible to assume, what Gref taught to say lies the robot? S> for certain to Gref at a forum under AI sauce sold again any swindle (at the expense of our taxes, it is finite) S> https://twitter.com/nourlnews/status/956483322326200320 (video) You to successes  you do not concern, it is equal as well as your taxes. Whether it is yet known you pay them. Gref the big good fellow - Sber not to learn lately, changed to the best.

5

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Gattaka, you wrote: S>> https://twitter.com/nourlnews/status/956483322326200320 (video) G> You  do not concern successes, is equal as well as your taxes. Whether it is yet known you pay them. Gref the big good fellow - Sber not to learn lately, changed to the best. As well as all many other things around. For example, me pleases tax without queues. Without any exclamations about  and .

6

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Gattaka, you wrote: G> You  do not concern successes, is equal as well as your taxes. Whether it is yet known you pay them. Gref the big good fellow - Sber not to learn lately, changed to the best. Personally I cannot estimate it, all small separations  around 3 kilometers from the house were closed

7

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: G>> You  do not concern successes, is equal as well as your taxes. Whether it is yet known you pay them. Gref the big good fellow - Sber not to learn lately, changed to the best. M> as well as all many other things around. For example, me pleases tax without queues. Without any exclamations about  and . You simply are not signed on their mailing. At them the first  cloudy technologies with 2006 in . The current project, second generation - http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/%D0%9F … 0%9D%D0%A1 Insajd told that already saw think about  the third generation project.

8

Re: The robot to lie

9

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> personally I cannot estimate it, all small separations  around 3 kilometers from the house were closed Improving it is available - the Savings Bank became less

10

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> personally I cannot estimate it, all small separations  around 3 kilometers from the house were closed And what for separations? I in bank happen only for rerelease of cards, plus the very first time, to open the account. For cash there are cash dispenses, and all remaining becomes online.

11

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.>> personally I cannot estimate it, all small separations  around 3 kilometers from the house were closed Ops> And what for separations? I in bank happen only for rerelease of cards, plus the very first time, to open the account. For cash there are cash dispenses, and all remaining becomes online. Cash dispenses any unreliable, in December three days could not  throw on a card on end, in the first day the cash dispense did not service, on the second did not accept , on the third blockhead repaired, and I  could pay off for a hut, though and with delay. Girls in separations of Sbera somehow more sympathetic

12

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.> cash dispenses any unreliable, in December three days could not  throw on a card on end, in the first day the cash dispense did not service, on the second did not accept , on the third blockhead repaired, and I  could pay off for a hut, though and with delay. The girl in separations of Sbera somehow more sympathetic Here I do not know even, the last time  on a card showered about 8-10 years ago, normally only I remove, and for this purpose a row of steam of the cash dispenses one of which works always. And in your case precisely it was impossible to manage, enumerate payment without cash where it is necessary directly from the account?

13

Re: The robot to lie

Hello, Ops, you wrote: Ops> Hello, wl., you wrote: wl.>> cash dispenses any unreliable, in December three days could not  throw on a card on end, in the first day the cash dispense did not service, on the second did not accept , on the third blockhead repaired, and I  could pay off for a hut, though and with delay. The girl in separations of Sbera somehow more sympathetic Ops> Here I do not know even, the last time  on a card showered about 8-10 years ago, normally only I remove, and for this purpose a row of steam of the cash dispenses one of which works always. Ops> And in your case precisely it was impossible to manage, enumerate payment without cash where it is necessary directly from the account? Yes it is possible certainly, only the salary enumerate on Gazprombank, and at the mistress of apartment , if not  for percent while translating and from a soft sofa would pay off