Thanks, Vladimir that paid attention to my question!
Itself SELECT in such type, probably, too "unreasonable" it turned out...
Idle time WHERE a.tin=b.tin instead of IN () works almost instantly!
Under your remark:
- The table and indexes are created from zero - damages cannot be
- Other indexes, except PIN and TIN, no
- Value PIN in different tests same (sampling really turns out big - about 40 % of all basis)
- The table and index - local, the machine is physically disconnected from a network ( not for a grid)
- Places on a disk nearby 120 (SSD)
- The antivirus is not present (the machine not in a network, flash cards anyhow are not put, access is restricted)
I hope this topic at least helps somebody not to get from readers on a rake...
Once again thanks for involvement in arguing!