1

Topic: Gigabit in one side only on half

I measure through iperf3 between two computers. They are connected through a switch. In one side of gigabits, in other side exactly half of gigabit. It somewhere conductings it was not pressed out or there can be other reasons? Whether it is possible somehow  to check up it? The cable goes through all apartment, therefore a tester not so it will be simple and is dreary.

2

Re: Gigabit in one side only on half

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> I Measure through iperf3 between two computers. They are connected through a switch. In one side of gigabits, in other side exactly half of gigabit. It somewhere conductings it was not pressed out or there can be other reasons? Whether it is possible somehow  to check up it? The cable goes through all apartment, therefore a tester not so it will be simple and is dreary. I such pieces saw when affinity interruptions and most iperf3 are beaten besides to the processor, but it on speeds above gigabit. It is possible to bang irqbalance, it ?

3

Re: Gigabit in one side only on half

Hello, aik, you wrote: vsb>> I Measure through iperf3 between two computers. They are connected through a switch. In one side of gigabits, in other side exactly half of gigabit. It somewhere conductings it was not pressed out or there can be other reasons? Whether it is possible somehow  to check up it? The cable goes through all apartment, therefore a tester not so it will be simple and is dreary. aik> I such pieces saw when affinity interruptions and most iperf3 are beaten besides to the processor, but it on speeds above gigabit. It is possible to bang irqbalance, it ? On the one hand , on the other hand Windows 10. Like essential loading on the processor at such speeds is not present, actually surprises that it is direct very exactly from Linux to Windows 1000 Mb/with, in other side of 500 Mb/with.

4

Re: Gigabit in one side only on half

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> On the one hand , on the other hand Windows 10. Like essential loading on the processor at such speeds is not present, actually surprises that it is direct very exactly from Linux to Windows 1000 Mb/with, in other side of 500 Mb/with. Because 500 more Mb/with - telemetry to Redmond And if it is serious: iron identical? (Cheap  simply is not in time  so much traffic, and on reception will lose packets though from the point of view of transferring there will be the full recycling of the channel) adjustments identical? (Type half-duplex/full-duplex)