1

Topic: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

The only thing that noted - normally in the browser plays at this time type video . The image on the screen stiffens, starts to be lost the last fractions of a second of a sound (that is hum or a rattling). Occasionally this state in some seconds quits, but is not present more often. Through pair minutes there is a dark blue screen with an inscription about watchdog. How it is possible to understand, what happens? Tried to reinstall  with different dial-ups of drivers, tried to put generally nothing that it downloaded itself, tried all to put from a site of the vendor, the difference is not present. Can  what equipment, but not sort out everything as this screen still to wait is not present, a simple method to cause it I did not find.

2

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> there is a dark blue screen with an inscription about watchdog. If really there is a desire to find the reason, instead of simply to complain to a universe - it is necessary to photograph at least the text on the dark blue screen and to put to the message. "The inscription about watchdog" about what does not speak. If it quickly disappears - to disconnect an automatic reboot in system adjustments.

3

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> As it is possible to understand, what happens? "My computer before meal" the right mouse button-> control-> review of events-> logs -> system

4

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> the Only thing that noted - normally in the browser plays at this time type video . The image on the screen stiffens, starts to be lost the last fractions of a second of a sound (that is hum or a rattling). Occasionally this state in some seconds quits, but is not present more often. Through pair minutes there is a dark blue screen with an inscription about watchdog. How it is possible to understand, what happens? Tried to reinstall  with different dial-ups of drivers, tried to put generally nothing that it downloaded itself, tried all to put from a site of the vendor, the difference is not present. Can  what equipment, but not sort out everything as this screen still to wait is not present, a simple method to cause it I did not find. If something with watchdog, is possible  drivers of a trojan of Intel Management Engine? Can try to reinstall them?

5

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb>> there is a dark blue screen with an inscription about watchdog. I eat> If really there is a desire to find the reason, instead of simply to complain to a universe - it is necessary to photograph at least the text on the dark blue screen and to put to the message. "The inscription about watchdog" about what does not speak. If it quickly disappears - to disconnect an automatic reboot in system adjustments. Something such

6

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: vsb>> As it is possible to understand, what happens? SK> "my computer before meal" the right mouse button-> control-> review of events-> logs -> system There anything is not present (or I do not know how to search). After loading there are neutral errors of type The previous system shutdown at 7:53:00 AM PM on 2 /  26 /  2018 was unexpected. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803e8bd8370, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a9229484-0726-44a4-84d9-da77772fc951. Namely at the moment of hangup no log entries are present. The file memory.dmp opened, there any , is visible indeed a memory dump, anything that could help, did not notice.

7

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: SK>> "my computer before meal" the right mouse button-> control-> review of events-> logs -> system vsb> There anything is not present (or I do not know how to search). After loading there are neutral errors of a type http://forum.oszone.net/post-2377034.html vsb> The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff803e8bd8370, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a9229484-0726-44a4-84d9-da77772fc951. At you Kaspersky is installed, many versions are not compatible with Windows Delete this antivirus the program special for it vsb> the File memory.dmp opened, there any , it is visible indeed a memory dump, anything that could help, did not notice. https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

8

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> something such Also what hindered to follow to council, typing search "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION"? vsb> There anything is not present (or I do not know how to search). After loading there are neutral errors of a type vsb> The previous system shutdown at 7:53:00 AM PM on 2 /  26 /  2018 was unexpected. So it it also is. When the system falls in BSOD - she writes down  in the swap file. At the following loading shifts  in a separate file, and to a system broad gull writes failure parameters. vsb> The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 on demand "bugcheck 0x00000133" too at once there is everything that is necessary. Short: many indirect (and hardly less native) drivers sin too with impudent behavior on the raised priorities. In the last versions of Windows MS  was honored to attach to this mechanism sentry (watchdog) the timer to translate these latent time delays in BSOD, and though thus to force  programmers (including the) to find and correct jambs. vsb> the file memory.dmp opened, there any  It needs to be opened in debugger WinDbg, and to assort a command! analyze. But to a nonexpert this analysis a little that tells, unless shows the problem driver. If in system there is nothing confidential, I can look. Switch in system adjustments where "loading and recovery", type  on "" (I do not know how it there is called in Russian), wait BSOD', find in Windows directories  (it will be about 256 MB in the size), pack and lay out somewhere.

9

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: SK> https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html This hardly shows. Somehow  it flew down assorts - at me rolls from tens , in one in the problem driver does not specify.

10

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> short: many indirect (and hardly less native) drivers sin too with impudent behavior on the raised priorities. In the last versions of Windows MS  was honored to attach to this mechanism sentry (watchdog) the timer to translate these latent time delays in BSOD, and though thus to force  programmers (including the) to find and correct jambs. I.e. the screen  including from for it? Clearly. Means it is necessary to wait, yet do not correct. At least not pieces of iron . I so understand, it is impossible to disconnect this behavior?

11

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> If in system there is nothing confidential, I can look. Switch in system adjustments where "loading and recovery", type  on "" (I do not know how it there is called in Russian), wait BSOD', find in Windows directories  (it will be about 256 MB in the size), pack and lay out somewhere. Like any  in C:\Windows\Minidumps is. Flooded here.

12

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> Flooded here.  nvlddmkm.sys (the video driver from NVIDIA). Can complain somewhere in them , putting , but to complaints to this  in this driver more than two years so a level  programmers judge.

13

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> I.e. the screen  including from for it? Because of it long  cannot - even the most curve drivers do not work on the higher priorities longer several hundreds milliseconds, and sentry timers too are put a maximum on fractions of a second. And here any auxiliary flows of the same (or others) the drivers, working on the raised priorities for which there are no rigid time limits - quite.

14

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> As it is possible to understand, what happens? Sometimes a problem  an equipment room. At once as it happens, to enter in bios and to look at temperatures, whether there is no overheating. Whether it is time to change thermopaste, whether all a cooler are twisted, connectors all without an exception to distort normal take out-put. To run memtest86 storage.... <<RSDN@Home 1.0.0 alpha 5 rev. 0>>

15

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: vsb>> Flooded here. I eat> Lazhaet nvlddmkm.sys (the video driver from NVIDIA). Can complain somewhere in them , putting , but to complaints to this  in this driver more than two years so a level  programmers judge. Clearly, thanks.

16

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> the Only thing that noted - normally in the browser plays at this time type video . The image on the screen stiffens, starts to be lost the last fractions of a second of a sound (that is hum or a rattling). Occasionally this state in some seconds quits, but is not present more often. Through pair minutes there is a dark blue screen with an inscription about watchdog. How it is possible to understand, what happens? Tried to reinstall  with different dial-ups of drivers, tried to put generally nothing that it downloaded itself, tried all to put from a site of the vendor, the difference is not present. Can  what equipment, but not sort out everything as this screen still to wait is not present, a simple method to cause it I did not find.   is. c:\windows\minidumps it is possible to open studio, understand with probability of 95 % what fire wood

17

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

I eat> Lazhaet nvlddmkm.sys (the video driver from NVIDIA). I had a same problem. The same symptoms friezes at review , in games or it is simple out of the blue. In the same unit there was a falling (judging by mine ). In the Internet anything distinct did not find. Tried to reinstall fire wood, to twist in the register  , to disperse/slow down the videocard. Setting of pure Windows on an adjacent disk helped, in it this problem is not shown (while never was).

18

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: I eat>> Lazhaet nvlddmkm.sys (the video driver from NVIDIA). Can complain somewhere in them , putting , but to complaints to this  in this driver more than two years so a level  programmers judge. +1 on my storage, curve the driver of videocards - the most frequent reason BSOD. vsb> it is clear, thanks.>> tried to reinstall  with different dial-ups of drivers And problems were with a computer "from a box"? Or appeared after any usage time?

19

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, ShaggyOwl, you wrote:>>> Tried to reinstall  with different dial-ups of drivers SO> And problems were with a computer "from a box"? Or appeared after any usage time? I can be mistaken, but in my opinion problems began after reinstallation , in the old put too much any system stuff and decided to reinstall all. Before reinstallation I will not remember dark blue screens, in such amount it was not exact. Today there were new drivers nvidia, updated, we look.

20

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, vsb, you wrote: vsb> the Only thing that noted - normally in the browser plays at this time type video . The image on the screen stiffens, starts to be lost the last fractions of a second of a sound (that is hum or a rattling). At you the swap file is included? With one month ago, on 32  right after switch-offs of the swap file the Windows 10 as if went mad, on two, on three  in day were. Work with  could only after computer restart if tried to do it in an hour-two of operation, the task  with OOM, browser bookmarks  with frequency, it is linear time-dependent  a computer. Often on playing  were .... Thus ram check showed nothing, physical swap of laths of storage too gave nothing. After swap file switching-on  disappeared.

21

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, sr_dev, you wrote: _> it is possible to open studio, understand with probability of 95 % what fire wood  Yes, a sentence to deliver studio for analysis  are five.

22

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, ShaggyOwl, you wrote: SO> On my storage, curve the driver of videocards - the most frequent reason BSOD. A trouble that they almost all curves, including native from MS. Restrictions in 25/100 microsecond on the raised priorities have been sounded during immemorial times, but for them almost all (including itself MS) amicably put. When MS organized Windows Logo Program - declared that the drivers breaking these restrictions, do not receive the certificate. But changed nothing - I do not know, as well as that they there measured, but it is a lot of such curve drivers and to this day, and all of them are certificated. So the curvature level should be defined not upon violation of restrictions, and on that, how much impudently and often it happens.

23

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, SomeOne_TT, you wrote: SO _> After swap file switching-on  disappeared. Too a sign of presence something is exceptional curve, seizing storage a minimum in hundreds megabytes, but its selection not checking success. In norm absence of the swap file should lead only to failures of the applications which are not located in physical storage, and is very rare - to system failures, if applications is very active (hundreds thousand) use system objects.

24

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> Hello, SomeOne_TT, you wrote: SO _>> After swap file switching-on  disappeared. I eat> Too a sign of presence something is exceptional curve, seizing storage a minimum with hundreds megabytes, but its selection not checking success. In norm absence of the swap file should lead only to failures of the applications which are not located in physical storage, and is very rare - to system failures, if applications is very active (hundreds thousand) use system objects. Decided once again, for a warranty of that the swap file does not hide a problem, to check up storage, yes not standard   , and memtest86. Almost instantly showed that the last one hundred megabytes  as snow in Siberia. Matter is not in swapping. My problem an equipment room. Fortunately, is bcdedit/set truncate that 200 dollars for a lath are cheaper.

25

Re: How to understand, paternal falls in the dark blue screen?

Hello, Evgenie Muzychenko, you wrote: I eat> the Trouble that they almost all curves, including native from MS. And they unless not from the same ?