1

Topic: Site of state services

What possible dangers can be from registration on it? What can heap up , the got access while the citizen travels in a lift-off from a civilization month on woods-mountains?

2

Re: Site of state services

M> What possible dangers can be from registration on it? What can heap up , the got access while the citizen travels in a lift-off from a civilization month on woods-mountains? Except how to take hold of the personal information - anything.

3

Re: Site of state services

Hello, Kaifa, you wrote: K> except how to take hold of the personal information - anything. The delayed communal flat still can pay

4

Re: Site of state services

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> What possible dangers can be from registration on it? What can heap up , the got access while the citizen travels in a lift-off from a civilization month on woods-mountains? Aha! Here it the American hacker so I also knew...

5

Re: Site of state services

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> What possible dangers can be from registration on it? What can heap up , the got access while the citizen travels in a lift-off from a civilization month on woods-mountains? It is possible any senseless complaints , on behalf of the citizen. Requests senseless on to create, fill up with paper operation all departments and it is essential to paralyse their operation. (There is a nuance). For special spirit it is possible to dilute the text of requests with a floor-mat. State services are used as authorization on sites tax and other state structures. It is possible there "gambols". State services are used as authorization at any left private forums. The malefactor potentially can there   appeals to terrorism  and by that to create problems to the forum and the citizen, in passing filling up with a monkey business investigating bodies and court. Nuance: Some federal departments are considered that by them above any laws of the Russian Federation, can not execute federal laws and generally put with hair parting  (on the president of the Russian Federation, federation council, the senate,  and other remarkable people) so simply completely ignore any requests through a state service site.

6

Re: Site of state services

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: SK> state services are used as authorization on sites tax and other state structures. It is possible there "gambols". To submit the declaration on the earned 100500 million

7

Re: Site of state services

Hello, solarwind, you wrote: SK>> state services are used as authorization on sites tax and other state structures. It is possible there "gambols". S> to Submit the declaration on the earned 100500 million against remaining possibilities it is the most harmless.

8

Re: Site of state services

Hello, Stanislaw K, you wrote: SK> nuance: some federal departments are considered that by them above any laws of the Russian Federation, can not execute federal laws and generally put with hair parting  (on the president of the Russian Federation, federation council, the senate,  and other remarkable people) so simply completely ignore any requests through a state service site. It for example what?

9

Re: Site of state services

Hello, Hobbes, you wrote: SK>> nuance: some federal departments are considered that by them above any laws of the Russian Federation, can not execute federal laws and generally put with hair parting  (on the president of the Russian Federation, federation council, the senate,  and other remarkable people) so simply completely ignore any requests through a state service site. H> it for example what? For example "Federal agency on fishery".

10

Re: Site of state services

Not absolutely it, but on similar subjects https://securelist.ru/tax-season-phishi … eclistpost

11

Re: Site of state services

Hello, marcopolo, you wrote: M> What possible dangers can be from registration on it? What can heap up , the got access while the citizen travels in a lift-off from a civilization month on woods-mountains? Generally surprises that everyones  and  offer two-step authorization (the password + the code in ), and state-service is not present, is simple under the password, moreover and without notification messages about an input. Well or I do not know something.

12

Re: Site of state services

Hello, Unforgiver, you wrote: U> Generally surprises that everyones  and  offer two-step authorization (the password + the code in ), and state-service is not present, is simple under the password, moreover and without notification messages about an input. Well or I do not know something. It? https://esia.gosuslugi.ru/profile/user/settings